Swimmers

I swam with my 2 sons today (Read 221 times)

Me and my gang in Breck

Boy did we have fun. Snowing out all day here in Ma. Both my sons swim on teams. 1 is varsity and the younger one swims for a club. I raced them both at a 50k and they beat me by at least 20 feet. Then we just swam around and threw beach balls at each other. It was a great day.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Carl A

I know what you mean; just about any time I can get out and about with my children is a good time. Your day sounds like it was awesome.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

protoplasm72

Boy did we have fun. Snowing out all day here in Ma. Both my sons swim on teams. 1 is varsity and the younger one swims for a club. I raced them both at a 50k and they beat me by at least 20 feet. Then we just swam around and threw beach balls at each other. It was a great day.

A 50k swimming race is hard core.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Me and my gang in Breck

A 50k swimming race is hard core.

My bad! I mean 2 laps of the pool. 50 meters

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

My bad! I mean 2 laps of the pool. 50 meters

Every once in a while I forget to change the distance units on my log from miles to yards. 2000 miles instead of yards dwarfs my longest workouts on the graph.

It is great when you can share some workout time with your kids. I did some medicine ball core exercises with my 15 year old this morning. A little bonding, some exercise, and laughs...I am savoring these moments.

Find the fun.