Ultra Runners

Unbreakable (Read 726 times)

Kalsarikännit

Do you think the little motel would mind if we had a bonfire? And beer? :-)

They better be OK with it, because I'm not camping in that hillbilly campground anymore.  Maybe in that field where we set up our gear.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

His crew was great.  They took everything in stride.  He seemed like a pretty likable guy, he was just having one of those moments.  We've all been there.  If he had been a jerk from the start it wouldn't have been funny.  Sometimes you just need soup.

I die laughing every time I see that scene.  

Haha! Such a drama queen.

You want real drama. Check out the Distance of Truth. Another Badwater movie. Ridiculous.

I was so surprised our runner didn't beat the shit out of me when I ate all of her soup because I thought she was done with it. Oops!

~Sara
      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

They better be OK with it, because I'm not camping in that hillbilly campground anymore.  Maybe in that field where we set up our gear.

That was my pick.  Until the storm... then I migrated to the car for a few hours ... tree limbs didn't look like they were going to stay attached.

• Black Canyon 100k
        • RRR
        • Zane Grey 100k
        • High Lonesome 100
        • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
        • The Bear 100
        • Javelina Jundred (?)
        xor

I was so surprised our runner didn't beat the shit out of me when I ate all of her soup because I thought she was done with it. Oops!

Nah.  She's a pussycat when she's tired.

DoppleBock

With all this posting - It would seem WG cares about running again - Time for you to get you ass heeled up and love the shit out of running again!

a smalcolm sighting is nice too

Chris - Sorry you are chopped liver compared to the ladies around here

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

With all this posting - It would seem WG cares about running again - Time for you to get you ass heeled up and love the shit out of running again!

a smalcolm sighting is nice too

Chris - Sorry you are chopped liver compared to the ladies around here

Thanks DB. I forgot to run in December... but I'm making my way back slowly.

~Sara
              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Kalsarikännit

and love the shit out of running again!

Who said I loved running?  I'm in it for the beer and the men covered in dirt after trail races.

You'll ruin your knees!

Thanks DB. I forgot to run in December... but I'm making my way back slowly.

Unfortunately, I am not unbreakable. I forgot to run in 2011:... I will, however, roll in the dirt if it will help, WG

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Kalsarikännit

I will, however, roll in the dirt if it will help, WG

Jackpot!

jpdeaux

I forgot to run in December...

I love this.

Big grin