Ultra Runners

Volcanc 50 - Mt. St. Helens (Read 242 times)

Just found this race.  Anyone here running it?  Volcanic 50

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

2015 Wish List:

April 4 - Peterson Ridge Rumble (40m); June - A 50k somewhere; July 25 & 26 - Lake of Death 24 Hour; October 10 - Dick Collins Firetrails 50; January 2016 - Ordnance 100k (dream a little dream . . .)

"The farther you go outside, the farther you go inside." (Unknown)
    Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzi

xor

Nope.  And no one has asked me to add it to the maniac calendar either.

Which is a shame (and a shame it is sold out)... because this looks fun.  I have run around Mt St Helens a couple times.  Very VERY cool trails, but I am shocked they are allowing a race out there.

I'm back!

Nope.  And no one has asked me to add it to the maniac calendar either.

Which is a shame (and a shame it is sold out)... because this looks fun. 

So I discovered.

I'm going to be interested in any race reports that come out of it.  It looks tough, but beautiful.

Um . . . maniac calendar??  I know about the maniacs, but there's an actual calendar?

MTA - Never mind.  I looked it up. Blush

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

2015 Wish List:

April 4 - Peterson Ridge Rumble (40m); June - A 50k somewhere; July 25 & 26 - Lake of Death 24 Hour; October 10 - Dick Collins Firetrails 50; January 2016 - Ordnance 100k (dream a little dream . . .)

"The farther you go outside, the farther you go inside." (Unknown)
          Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzi

I was shocked to see a race out there too. Trails are pretty remote and technical. Gorgeous though!

~Sara
            It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan