Ultra Runners

NJ Trail Series 3 Days at the Fair 2014 (Read 70 times)

Feeling the growl again

Best of luck with your race series.  I hope I can make it one year.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Race starts in 4 days, Thursday morning at 9:00am.  That is for the 72 Hour, the 48 and 24 start on Friday and Saturday at the same time.  All races finish on Sunday at 9:00a.

I will not be posting updates here but will try to update FB here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/427920593937809/

Also, going to try to update Twitter, @NJTrailSeries using the tag #3DaysattheFair

Good luck to all runners that are coming out.  Make sure you say hi.  If you have never met me I will be at the timing table almost the entire weekend unless I am doing laps or drinking.  Sometimes I do laps and drink and / or time and drink too.

--- I thought folks were joking when they were talking about drinking at the fairgrounds.  Drinking is allowed?   I'll save mine for after my 12-hour is complete, but I'll certainly bring a couple if it is legal to do so!  Perhaps a last-lap victory drink if I set a new PR?

The Plan (big parts)→  /// April:  Hampton, VA 24 Hour Run for Cancer (PR 80 Miles) ///  Nov:  New York Marathon  ///  Dec:  Seashore State Park 50K  ///  ∞