Ultra Runners

12/24 Hour Run (Read 58 times)

Oh roo roooo!

Hey ,we're only 3 weeks away from the Badgerland Striders 12/24 Hour Run--which of you lunatics should I expect to see this year?  (from my safe volunteer spot in the food/drink tent!)

DoppleBock

Sorry - not I ... I should volunteer, but it is my DW birthday, so we will be in Minocqua.

6/12/24

If I ever stop being broken, I will be back for one or all of those

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Kalsarikännit

I'll be doing the 12. It is six days after a marathon and I'm recovering from an injury, so I'm sure there will be no big numbers, but I like the race and I love 12 hours, so what the hell, right?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Oh roo roooo!

DB, sorry you're injured--seems to be a lot of that going around.  Bro's girlfriend was all fired up for the Endurrun and is injured, is volunteering instead.  He's running it for the 2nd time, off to a good start w/a 1:21 in the half marathon today, second overall, first in the Ultimate class.

Wrigleygirl, sorry to hear YOU are hurt too!  Holy cow!  Hope you have fun in the 12, probably going to seem like a walk in the park to you after previous years...I won't see you, as I'm only able to volunteer on Sunday and you'll be gone by then, but I hope everything goes well.  Best wishes!