Ultra Runners

Ultraman versus Ironman (Read 289 times)

xor

Edited to add: oh crap.  Now I've clicked on the link.  It isn't about Ultraman at all.  It's yet another one of those flash cartoons.

Everything below this line is random and has shit to do with shinola.

=====

Oh yes, ultraman has been a Kona fixture for years... but unlike Ironman, the west side of the island doesn't shut down for it.  In fact, aside from some stories in the paper, lots of locals will say "what?  who?"

I know of at least two competitors who were beaten up (different years) while trying to make the cycle circle.  Some of the areas south of Kona are the big island rural equivalent of "hood".

One thing, which the link might 'splain but I haven't clicked it yet... each leg of ultraman is held on a different day.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I was greatly amused (by the video).

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Kalsarikännit

Everything on RA is random and has shit to do with shinola.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

The King of Beasts

whats a girlfriend ?

shit, that was really funny.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”