Ultra Runners

2012 Fools 50k & 25k Trail Run - April 1 (Read 873 times)

And Roots...is the entrant list up anywhere?  I'd like to see the names of the people who are going to beat me.

My apologies for not replying sooner.

Entrant list has been posted on the website

Ran most of the course yesterday and stunned how well its dried out. Most of the "bog of eternal stench" and "Who stole my shoes" mud has evaporated. 

See you Sunday, or sooner!

Nice to see a few RA'ers make it out to the Fools Trail Run.

After a mild NE Ohio winter, fortunately the trails dried out a bit in time for the race. Conditions ideal this year.

Recap, reports, and photos on the website:

http://fools50k.blogspot.com/

Kalsarikännit

Other that my miserable time, I had a great weekend.  Roots puts on a top notch event.  The trails were perfect and a ton of fun to run on.  Cuyahoga Valley Nat Park was really pretty.  I am really, really happy that I went out there to run this race.  I recommend it to everyone for future years.  

I think Roots was especially smart.  Instead of the usual useless medal, we received beautiful mugs from a local pottery artist.  Cool touch.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

We had a number of photographers on the course, including a terrific album by David Sboray.

I hope WG doesn't mind, but I found one of her on the Lake Trail. click