Ultra Runners

OFFICIAL FANS 2012 SITE (Read 400 times)

DoppleBock

I missed this earlier

I think what John Mass failed to say = He set an American Age group record for the 12 hour race by running - 84.74 miles and winning the event - Great race John - Congratulations

Also important to all of us guys when we run a race that has Carolyn Smith in it - He did not get chicked.

<colgroup> <col width="28" /> <col width="43" /> <col width="57" /> <col width="51" /> <col width="33" /> <col width="73" /> <col span="2" width="105" /> <col width="43" /> <col width="33" /></colgroup>
    251 1 1 84.74 R John Maas Sleepy Eye MN 51
    288 2 2 80.23 R John Storkamp Hastings MN 32
    201 3 1 78.98 R Carolyn Smith Fox Point WI 46
    226 4 3 75.26 R Chris Rubesch Duluth MN 26
    217 5 4 69.54 R Eric Schotz Woodbury MN 40
    237 6 2 67.75 R Jennifer Aradi Chicago IL 37
    222 7 5 66.75 R Ross Jilk River Falls WI 47
    255 8 6 65.00 R David Eitrheim Menomonie WI 55
    202 9 7 63.70 R David Holmen Eagan MN 51
    221 10 3 62.78 R Erin Warshaw Minnetonka MN 46

Was a late entry for the 12 hour event. Just came out and ran. The afternoon got a bit warm, but had a good day. Wish it would have went better for DB - but he continued to fight for EVERY mile.

http://a-big-horse.blogspot.com/ 

2013 Goals ~ Mar < 3:00, 5M < 29, 10k < 35  

A Sweetheart

Was a late entry for the 12 hour event. Just came out and ran. The afternoon got a bit warm, but had a good day. Wish it would have went better for DB - but he continued to fight for EVERY mile.

John, were you wearing a Boston hat and sitting next to Joe Fejes at the breakfast?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Tennessee Beer Mile Queen

Holy cow!  That is pretty awesome John Maas!

Bacon Party!

It seemed like a good idea at the time ... To set a record. Congratulations!

Liz

pace sera, sera

John, were you wearing a Boston hat and sitting next to Joe Fejes at the breakfast?

Wrigley, yes that was me. First time I have met Joe and I enjoyed talking with him.

Now some stuff is coming together.....

Wrigley = Jennifer... Congratulations on the 2nd place female!  Impressive mileage!

Buzzie = Liz  You did the 24 hour (I can't even imagine being out there that long).

Dopple Bock = Mike  I'm a DB fan. Everyone can learn what it takes from the Big Horse.  Recover wisely DB- maybe see you at Sawtooth this fall?

All of you were at the breakfast? and probably at the same table as me?  I saw DB, but since I don't hang out on these message boards much (and everybody changes their names on these boards) - I just don't put it all together.

Thanks everyone here for all the kind words. I do not feel worthy.  So many top notch athletes out there.

Carolyn Smith, Patrick Russell, John Storkamp, Chris Rubesch, Joe Boler... all of these runners can kick my butt easily.

I got lucky. Smile

Bacon Party!

Buzzie = Liz  You did the 24 hour (I can't even imagine being out there that long).

lol, neither could I ... I dropped around 12.5 hours to enjoy beer with friends! Big grin

I wasn't at breakfast, so don't wrack your head too much trying to figure out which one was me.

Congratulations again, top notch athlete!

Liz

pace sera, sera

A Sweetheart

All of you were at the breakfast? and probably at the same table as me? 

Yup.  Funny.  I'm the seven-footer with the pigtails. I think we said congrats to each other after the breakfast.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Tennessee Beer Mile Queen