Ultra Runners

Rocky? (Read 462 times)

Okay, so I'll be there, and I know jlynnbob will be running the aid station.

Who else is in?

xor

There's a thread where we were discussing this, but I stupidly mooshed it into a Bandera discussion as well.

I will be there along with some friends from Seattle.

I will be the dude in pink.  Looking grim.

You'll ruin your knees!

dspeer has made plans to appear at DamNation, SRL, I certainly hope you will check in as well... just stroll into DamNation and ask "Who's in charge here?"... somebody will wake me up...

Good luck, guys in pink don't always fare so well in Texas.  But you know what you are getting into... there is a rumor on the TejasTrails FB page that the DamNation loop is clothing optional... may want to have a pink ribbon or bandana handy for that, just sayin'.

Good luck to all!

Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Looking grim.

This I doubt, you always seem positive

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Hah!

Well, I'll be working DamNation sometime in the morning. Looking forward to it!

SR, I'll be the guy wishing he was out the running. JLynn, if you meet him, make sure you catch me so I can too!

xor

Which morning?

Which morning?

Gotta love 100 miler races...

You'll ruin your knees!

Which morning?

I'll be there both... dspeer will grace us with his presence on Saturday morning...

And yes, running sunrise til sunrise has a certain coolness to it... If you are cogent enough to realize it!  Cogency typically comes a couple of weeks later... just sayin'.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

xor

Will you please tell me why I have to 'feel the kwan'?

You'll ruin your knees!

Will you please tell me why I have to 'feel the kwan'?

It's your way of "helping me help you"!

I will be there, participating in the 100 mile event.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I will be the dude in pink.  Looking grim.

pink monkey makes everything more grim

Good luck all!

Kalsarikännit

I will be there, participating in the 100 mile event.

Participating in the event?

That could mean just about anything.  Distributing t-shirts?  Hanging glow sticks at night?  Racing?  Doing God-knows-whatever Lynn does?  Adding roots to the course?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

You'll ruin your knees!

We have an opening for placing/cleaning porta-potties...