Ultra Runners

2013 NJ Ultra Festival (Read 328 times)

On On

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that registration is opening on August 1, 2012 for the NJ Ultra Festival.  The 2013 race will take place the weekend of March 23rd in Augusta NJ.

There is a Marathon, 50K, 50M, 100K and 100M all taking place concurrently.  There is tenting (or RV) right on the race course and you can set up Friday night and stay through Sunday.  Electric and water hookups available.  Hot showers and real restrooms also.

There is a kitchen that is used to provide hot and cold food during the race as well as provide a Friday dinner and Sunday Brunch.

Finishers medals to all that cross the finish line, 100M buckles personalized with your finish time to all that finish the 100M distance.

More information can be found at www.njtrailseries.com/njultrafestival or just ask me here.

Feeling the growl again

I'm more of a lurker here but I will say I've heard VERY good things about your events.  My plans next spring are far from established....but this is certainly on my radar.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm more of a lurker here but I will say I've heard VERY good things about your events.  My plans next spring are far from established....but this is certainly on my radar.

+1. Well-done.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

On On

Thank you for letting me know.  I hope you can make it out.

In 2011, this was my first 50 miler... in 2013, I'm hoping it's my first 100 miler. Great series.. great organization.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

On On

For all those that were waiting on Umstead and did not get in today there are still spots open for NJ Ultra Festival.

http://www.njtrailseries.com/njultrafestival