Ultra Runners

Intro (Read 348 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

We'll have floor space, but I'm sure you'd prefer a bed before a 100 miler.

Ha!  I've slept in the back of my truck the night before a 100 mile race!  I am not able to lock down any plans until late July.  If I decide to attempt L'ville, it will likely be a very last minute thing.  Bear is also on my list, but either will be a quick trip up the day before and leaving as early as possible after the event.  If you're offering, I'm thinking the floor sounds great!  No pressure, It is a long shot that I would be coming, as Bear is a little higher on my list than Leadville. 

Thanks for the insight, I'll probably reach out soon to check the possibility of a late entry. 

Lynn

OH, and sorry to hijack your thread, David! 

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Ha!  I've slept in the back of my truck the night before a 100 mile race!  I am not able to lock down any plans until late July.  If I decide to attempt L'ville, it will likely be a very last minute thing.  Bear is also on my list, but either will be a quick trip up the day before and leaving as early as possible after the event.  If you're offering, I'm thinking the floor sounds great!  No pressure, It is a long shot that I would be coming, as Bear is a little higher on my list than Leadville. 

Thanks for the insight, I'll probably reach out soon to check the possibility of a late entry. 

Lynn

OH, and sorry to hijack your thread, David! 

No problem, just drop me a line... we should have plenty of room. 

I'll also be at Bear this year.  Looks to be a beautiful course!!