Ultra Runners

Umstead 100 (Read 893 times)

The King of Beasts

ugh.

double ugh.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Actually.  Ugh x 8 x 12.5.

Good luck everyone!

The King of Beasts

Actually.  Ugh x 8 x 12.5.

Fuck.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

The King of Beasts

tl;dr

you are not kidding.

The King of Beasts

I'm practicing walking and eating...

thats what I should be doing.

Good luck all!  Run fast (well as fast as you can run 100 miles anyway)!

DoppleBock

Good running to all

A1 - I predict ... nice, nice, nice!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

The King of Beasts

Good running to all

A1 - I predict ... nice, nice, nice!

we will see

the best laid plans of mice and men.

Good luck and hope to hear about a Saturday night finish!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

the best laid plans of mice and men.

Mere mice and men are not the King of Beasts!

xor

Good luck a1!

And don't worry so much about 'best laid'.  All in good time.

Question: Who along with A1 are the contenders to win this year?

Congrats to A1!  Very nice work out there.  It was great running with you for a little while.