Ultra Runners

A short run/walk/pause in the PNW (NUC) (Read 40 times)

Uh oh... now what?

If you are bored stiff, need some green in you day... I took a camera today.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107806927815634170688/albums/5840607076214119249

Do you need to make that public or something?  Error msg with an attitude.

403. <ins>That’s an error.</ins>

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

Uh oh... now what?

Fixed, sorry, test machine is loaned out... I think I fixed it.  Thank you.

Kalsarikännit

John, you spend too much time with listers. Big grin  (I may have stolen my most recent quote from the list.)

NUC= No ultra content.

MTA:  Pretty pics!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Thanks, John. Always love your pictures.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

Uh oh... now what?

John, you spend too much time with listers. Big grin  (I may have stolen my most recent quote from the list.)

NUC= No ultra content.

MTA:  Pretty pics!

Hee hee... I unsubscribed a couple of weeks ago, will go back in the spring.

This morning, no camera, there were hundreds of Blue-winged Teals along the shore.  As we went along they would swim out a few yards, wait for us to pass, swim back close to shore.  At one point, our good fortune to be looking back, they all lifted off, flew about a hundred yards and then set back down--splashing gracefullness, whistles and quacks, twenty seconds of, "Oh, wowwwww...." quietly.  They probably waited until one of them noticed we had no camera before doing that.  Animals do that.

Glad you like the pictures... spring migration is upon us, lots of travelers and things turning green.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Even in digest mode, the list overwhelms me.  (And I laughed, because I didn't even notice the NUC as anything being weird.)

Thanks for the pictures, John.  It's nice to see green.  We are white and brown here in Wisconsin still.

Running is dumb.

I just read the list by browser, maybe reading the big stories and maybe one or two other topics a week that might be of interest or think I can contribute. So I don't even have to deal with digests, which have everything in them.

You'll ruin your knees!

Buy ain't this ypur new list?  Will get to the pics later.  Hi John M !

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Uh oh... now what?

Buy ain't this ypur new list?  Will get to the pics later.  Hi John M !

Hi Lynn--yes, so far they are tolerant of my ramblings--a good group.

Missed you at Rocky, but I missed being at Rocky too--maybe next year.