Ultra Runners

2012 RAers Race Calendar (Read 2137 times)

ok scrap that.  I'm not doing the Coleen's thing, at least not the full distance, I did the Full Moon 50k in Raymore 8/4 instead.  It was a relay or 50k and as I was the only woman to run solo, I got the first place trophy by default  Wink

Lawrence thing is still planned, my first 50mi. 

I backed out of North Country on 8/25 but I am in for the Glacial Trail 50k on 10/14

Into the wild

Hi folks,

I have a run in October...'tis the Round Ripon Ultra 35.

It's actually a 36 miler! I reckon with my navigation I can turn it into a 40 miler Clown

Shut up and run

cpev

>>>>>> David

So no more Chicago for me. I didn't get myself in gear soon enough in the summer to give it a real good run, which is what I would want.

I have, though, officially signed up for the Desert Solstice 24 hour. To balance out running on a track for 24 hours, I also signed up for the Mount Taylor 50k in Grants, NM, on 9/29.

I also intend to do the Sandia Crossing, starting in Tijeras, NM. I'm not sure if it should be classified as an ultra, but it's close. Some sources say it's 29 miles. I've seen one source say it's only 25. I'm pretty sure it's on 10/13 this year, but like the distance it can be difficult to figure out.

I finally signed up for a 2012 race.

10/13 John Holmes 50k - Brooksville, FL

xor

I hear that race is long but not particularly hard.

(joke, joke)

jjameson

I backed out of North Country on 8/25 but I am in for the Glacial Trail 50k on 10/14

DRAT, I wanted to do North Country but they were full!

I'm thinking of Glacial 50K though!

DRAT, I wanted to do North Country but they were full!

I'm thinking of Glacial 50K though!

Sorry!  If it makes you feel any better (probably not) the entry did not go to waste.  The RD transferred it to a member of my running club "under the radar"  They recently posted the "super secret" link to register for 2013, if you are interested let me know and I will send to you.  If you do the Glacial 50k let me know - it should be a fun time.

bhearn

Strike me for Cascade Crest. Sigh.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Example:  8/5  Purdey  Get Your Ass Up And Run 50k,  Boiledmeatshire, UK

Just seen this.  Cheeky girl.

Into the wild

ha...join me in Riponshire Tom...Is Oct 6th too soon for 36 miles??

Shut up and run

DoppleBock

I got it right away ... Just did not comment as I might be viewed as a pre-vert 

I hear that race is long but not particularly hard.

(joke, joke)

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

jjameson

Sorry!  If it makes you feel any better (probably not) the entry did not go to waste.  The RD transferred it to a member of my running club "under the radar"  They recently posted the "super secret" link to register for 2013, if you are interested let me know and I will send to you.  If you do the Glacial 50k let me know - it should be a fun time.

Now I'm glad I didn't do NCT this year.  It was 90 degrees I hear.

DoppleBock

September 22 - Goose Bumps 6 hour - La Crosse, WI

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Ojo

September 30  -- Nipmuck Trail Marathon -- Ashford, CT

Sara

MM #2929