Ultra Runners

New England 200 Mile and 100 Mile "Fun Run" Regsitration Open! (Read 406 times)

Young Gun

REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN! Registration is open for the 1st Annual New England 200 and 100 Miler. Please visit newenglandultras.com Please also note slight changes in fees.. 200 Mile Race $210 - Register by June 1, 2008 $260 - Register by November 8, 2008 100 Mile Race $135 - Register by June 1, 2008 $160 - Register by November 8, 2008 Many of those who have run ATY, Barkley, Badwater and the McNaughton 150 have all ready said they're coming... won't you join them?! This is a peak.com race being held on November 6-9, 2008 Hope to see you there!

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com

You'll ruin your knees!

John, I would love to consider the 200, however, the early Nov timing isn't good for me, so I'll have to pass. Thanks for promoting the race. Lynn

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Hey Sherpa John! Nice write-up in the current issue of Ultrarunner! I did not know you were so literate! Great job!!

Young Gun

There's a lot people don't know so.. Shhhhhhhhhh! Wink I'm having a great time directing. Its been a learning experience for sure. One that i will value for many years. I really hope those of you who join us will enjoy yourselves.

OilCreek100.org

Darn, I let my UR subscription expire so I missed the famous SJ article! Sad

Young Gun

I'll bring it to McNaughton Tom

You'll ruin your knees!

Darn, I let my UR subscription expire so I missed the famous SJ article! Sad
                I let mine run out as well. BUT, I emailed the subscriptions person (link to addy at http://www.ultrarunning.com/) and asked how to get the issues I missed. She said she would send them and a couple days later received a package with three issues (Nov/Dec/Jan-Feb) in it! Great customer service. I have met most of the folks there one time or another. The "Run Friendly Out There" guy is a friend of mine, really great guy. Good luck, Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

OilCreek100.org

I ddin't have as good of luck with UR - they actually shorted me by two issues and when I emailed the subscripton person, I didn't get a response. Oh well. 200 miles. Wow is all I can say. I am interested to see how many people sign up for that (I won't be one of them unless I finish the McNaughton Park 150 doing handsprings). Big grin

Young Gun

We have another amazing race as well... 55 Miler in June. Check it out! www.peak.com

Young Gun

The New England 200/100 is now proudly sponsored by Moeben Sleeves. Everyone who registers will receive a pair of Shannon's awesome arm sleeves!

Wasatch Speedgoat

We have another amazing race as well... 55 Miler in June. Check it out! www.peak.com
                        I just entered the June 54 miler...or is it a 53 miler? Does it matter? ;-) I am going to consider the NE 100, but will have to see how the old legs feel after Hardrock. It will be a tossup between the NE100 and the Grindstone 100 in Va. Steve

Life is short, play hard!

You'll ruin your knees!

I just entered the June 54 miler...or is it a 53 miler? Does it matter? ;-) I am going to consider the NE 100, but will have to see how the old legs feel after Hardrock. It will be a tossup between the NE100 and the Grindstone 100 in Va. Steve
                          Hey Steve! I am planning on going to Hardrock to pace Joe P...I was way down in the 180's on the wait list, so I guess I'll just go and mark course, volunteer and pace when Joe's ready. I can't wait...hope to get a chance to meet you and Deb. Lynn B

Wasatch Speedgoat

Hi Lynn.... Very cool! Deb and I are planning on running it together this year and Deb is just about always right with Joe most of the time, so we should see a lot of you! It will be great to finally meet you. We stayed together in 2001 and we were hanging with Joe up until the long downhill run down into Telluride. At the top of Oscar's (and after a long hot buggy climb up the Oscar's pass road), Joe just said..."well time to hit the downhill!" I never saw him again, finishing a little bit behind him. Here's a picture of us on top of Oscar's just before he took off. If that doesn't work, here's a link to the image: http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1027033908033655677YxHFYnNhku Can't wait! Steve

Life is short, play hard!