Ultra Runners

Too many races! (Read 467 times)

Kalsarikännit

I'm confused (shocking, I know). I thought the big apocalypse day is in 2012.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ah, you are talking about the Monkey PerfesserR mentioned.  I am talking about the 4x11.2 last weekend in Feb.

I know!! It came outta nowhere!!! It actually looks pretty cool. No way I can run 100 in March though.

heh, who said anything about running.

I'm thinking gallow-crawling

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Tim Hardy

What Tennessee needs is a lesson from Dipsea.  They also have Double Dipsea and Quad Dipsea (thanksgiving weekend... never done it because I always do Seattle.  But now that I clicked 10-years-in-a-row at Seattle, it may be time for 4D).

Anyway.  You have Double Monkey.

Maybe it is time for Four Monkeys.

Tennessee does have the Barkley Marathon(s), but there's a few others as well. The Strolling Jim is terrific (started by the same RD-Barkley, but SJ is a race all can finish, as opposed to .4%; a lot of fun, all road too, kind of rare).  Lookout Mountain 50 and StumpJump 50K outside Chattanooga. The Rock Creek Trail 26.2 is a terrific trail marathon, also Chattanooga.

xor

True, though the point was about lack of 100s.

KvnJns

Ah, you are talking about the Monkey PerfesserR mentioned.  I am talking about the 4x11.2 last weekend in Feb.

Only 4.....................were's the challenge in that????

FYI, I did read the story that you linked for me from M&B.

Kevin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tennessee does have the Barkley Marathon(s), but there's a few others as well. The Strolling Jim is terrific (started by the same RD-Barkley, but SJ is a race all can finish, as opposed to .4%; a lot of fun, all road too, kind of rare).  Lookout Mountain 50 and StumpJump 50K outside Chattanooga. The Rock Creek Trail 26.2 is a terrific trail marathon, also Chattanooga.

Yes indeed.  But no 100s other than Barkley.