Ultra Runners

Ultra Board (Read 244 times)

Cat in a Pot

Can someone please provide me with the directions to sign up for the ultra board?  (That's all I know to call it.)

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

2014: May - MDW 70-Miles (w/Trail Factor 50k) - Cascade Crest, WA/Astoria, OR/Portland, OR

June 7 - Grasshopper Peak Redwoods Run 30k - Humboldt Redwoods State Park, CA

July 12 - Mt. Hood 50 - Mt. Hood, OR

Oct 11 - Firetrails 50 - Lake Chabot, CA

"The farther you go outside, the farther you go inside." (Unknown)
    Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzig's Place

Imminent Catastrophe

Try THIS. I hope this works.

I recommend the digest version.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

DoppleBock

Make sure you set yourself up not to get an e-mail when anyone posts something or your box may get filled really quick.  I go there once a week and read stuff, but do not want to get an additional 200+ e-mails a week. 

Can someone please provide me with the directions to sign up for the ultra board?  (That's all I know to call it.)

http://a-big-horse.blogspot.com/ 

2013 Goals ~ Mar < 3:00, 5M < 29, 10k < 35  

Cat in a Pot

Thanks! Smile

Leslie
          -------------

2014: May - MDW 70-Miles (w/Trail Factor 50k) - Cascade Crest, WA/Astoria, OR/Portland, OR

Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzig's Place

You'll ruin your knees!

Run away!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Cat in a Pot

I remember the Board being overwhelming before.  Actually, I needed to provide the info to a guy a recently met who is running Pine to Palm in a month and one of his pacers isn't going to work out.  He reached out to me to pace him, but (1) I can't get away, (2) P2P is a beast, (3) P2P is a beast I'm not ready to tackle (may never be ready or able to tackle), and (4) P2Pis too much of a beast.

Did I mention that I think P2P is a beast of a 100-miler?? Wink

If anyone's interest, he's looking for someone to pace for the last 40 or so miles.

Leslie
              -------------

Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzig's Place