Ultra Runners

Hey Perfesser... (Read 428 times)

KvnJns

Congratulations.

Kevin

jjameson

Now that you won a race, you are an elite.  An since you are an elite, you can drop out of any race you aren't winning!

Ha!

And I've never been relevant in a race.  Well, relevant to myself, but that's something else all together.  Do you win anything for being relevant to yourself??? ConfusedWink

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Imminent Catastrophe

Fame is so fleeting. Today's Mountain Mist 50k put me back where I belong, in the back of the pack. Sigh.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

You'll ruin your knees!

Fame is so fleeting. Today's Mountain Mist 50k put me back where I belong, in the back of the pack. Sigh.

So that's when you start sharing little tidbits of advice to the other back of the packers so it looks like you are a really cool elite just hanging out and sharing your wealth of front of the pack knowledge... Wink

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Kalsarikännit

Thank goodness.  We didn't need you to get a big head.  Next thing you know, you have a blog and are bitching about not being allowed to bypass the Hardrock lottery and the lack of prize money in ultrarunning.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart