Ultra Runners

North Coast 24 September 19th (Read 27 times)

Anyone in here running it this year?

I haven't run for almost 3 years - and after struggling through a leg of the Flying Pig, I need to get off my ass. It was fun though--and I do miss the racing atmosphere.

I ran 2 previous versions, and had a blast. I was pretty much untrained for both and managed 64 and 67 miles.

I am debating between targeting this race or Columbus marathon. Training starts tonight.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I'm registered as are a number of former RW forumites. I'm not sure how many of them are on RA now. It will be the 24-hour National Championships again. The RD position has been passed on to Dan Horvath who has continued to make this a great race.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I believe Dan was RD for Fall 2011 when I ran? Or at least, he was very involved.

I also ran in Spring 2012--that was a bit of a mess with timing issues. Dan was not in charge of that one.

I'm in again this year.  Hoping to actually make it all 24 hours this year.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I believe Dan was RD for Fall 2011 when I ran? Or at least, he was very involved.

I also ran in Spring 2012--that was a bit of a mess with timing issues. Dan was not in charge of that one.

John Hnat was RD then, but Dan was very involved.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.