Ultra Runners

New running podcast! (Read 282 times)

rustyboy

Okay, shameless plug here, especially since I haven't been on runningahead in, well, forever, but another ultra-running buddy, myself, and a non-running friend have put together and launched:

www.3nonjoggers.com

It's basically us messing around, busting each others chops, and talking about trail and ultra running. The first episode is us stumbling around, trying to figure out what the podcast is, but by episode 3 - we think - we really hit our stride. By now, it's well-established that Gary (running buddy) and Carl the Mailman (buddy who can't stand running) will constantly be on top of one another while I mediate and ramble.

The 'casts are around 50 minutes, so they're perfect for downloading from iTunes, slapping on your iPod, and hitting the trails.

Again, shameless, SHAMELESS plug, but we truly think the ultra community will get a kick out of it.

happy trails, all!

Hey, you bonehead - If you had looked just a tad further down the list of thread's, you'd see I'm already shamelessly plugging it.  I tell ya - some people . . . Big grin

PS - I got about halfway through the first episode last night.  There are no words. Joking

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

jpdeaux

Weird. I am listening to Episode 1 (23 minutes in, holy crap it's 57 minutes long, an ultra), as I see your message at this very moment. Yeah, fatozzig's message got through to us first. Big grin

rustyboy

Hey, you bonehead - If you had looked just a tad further down the list of thread's, you'd see I'm already shamelessly plugging it.  I tell ya - some people . . . Big grin

PS - I got about halfway through the first episode last night.  There are no words. Joking

GAAAAAHHHHHH dammit.

Ah well. There's plenty of room on the internet, right? Right????

Heh heh heh . . .

BTW- Lovin' the podcast.  And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm getting paid.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance