Virtual Racers

10 mile please
      Sign me up for the 10 miler. I haven't had a chance to look at this thread until today and only because I was going to post that I had to do my 5k today since I can only run on Sunday ( which I'm doing my long run on). Guess my long run will be 10 miles.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm a little confused. Got that you wanted the 10 miler. Did you want 5K as well, or was the 10 miler instead of 5K?

Roads were made for journeys...

forget the 5k since I'll be able to do the 10 miler!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Wingz

Professional Noob

Ok! Hey, I like your new picture, BTW!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Sign me up for the 10 miler.
              ::sigh:: There goes my third place finish... Big grin

Thanks Janell! LOL ya never know Wink

JakeKnight

Big grin I'll call you names, GorillaMan! What are you thinking, trying to run four races in a row??? I thought only the Silverbacks had the overload of testosterone! I put the fourth one up so someone could participate in one race... not so you could hurt yourself! This is not, repeat NOT a machismo contest! I'll give you a few days to reconsider. I can't stop you, but really... it's a stupid idea. Don't do it! Can I make myself any clearer? There will be another "Virtual" race next month... save your hamstrings for then, ok? I'm NOT putting your name down on the 10 mile race. Nope. NOT going to do it! Janell
                  ... but you can't stop me from running it. Or sending you the results. Neener neener neener! Cool Cool Cool 1 down, 3 to go. And my toe is frickin' killin' me. Black eye Black eye

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

<quote pid="16e5e20f11204f0da5f3621876e81515 and my toe is frickin' killin' me. b( b(</quote> ::snort:: frickin' gorillas! pid=""></quote pid="16e5e20f11204f0da5f3621876e81515 and my toe is frickin' killin' me. b( b(</quote> ::snort:: frickin' gorillas!>

I'm in - -although late! This looks like a fun group - thanks for starting it Janell! lisak
                      Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
                        I must have been sleeping through this. I missed that there was a 10 mile. Smile I just ran a 10 mile race this week. Can I use that? Teresa
                          How did I manage to get that to post twice? Roll eyes Maybe I should just go back to bed Tongue Teresa
                          Wingz

Professional Noob

Go take a well earned nap! Your race times look great! Big grin

Wingz

Professional Noob

Neil Gunn and Skatie1 - there were a lot of computer problems going on on Saturday so if you submitted your times then I didn't get them. Please submit or resubmit as soon as possible. Thanks! Janell