Womens Running

Fall Running Thursday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. Wishing you the best on your Fall runs. Smile

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Virginia123, I also work in a looney bin. I think the inmates are running the asylum. Tight lips  There is a weird older man who hangs out trying to get our attention when we bring out new movies.

Runlikeagirl18, I loved the Ravenna 2’s, but they changed them the very next year. Some models of Brooks shoes have a special close fit that is almost like an extra outer skin on the feet. I feel more like I am up on my toes when I wear them. .

Wednesday I laced up after work and dashed to the park. It was wonderful to do a whole hour out on the trail. Two woodchucks greeted me as I went. I have been adding the yoga and lower back exercises as well five days a week. I need to add more yoga work. I must see how I can slip it into my days.

Today I hope to go out onto the trail again. Weather has been perfect!

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Good Morning!  Ran 6 miles with the new group this morning.  I think I am finally recovering from Augusta.  Felt so much better this morning.

Hi Judy!  Ginny--I hope your day is a little calmer today.  Yay Laura--hope day 3 goes well too.

Howdy everyone!  Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous Guest

I'm excited for the weekend! I decided I did want to drive up Friday instead of Saturday, then figured since I had the extra time, I could drive up not on I-95. That route takes me right through Julie's little town, so I think we're going to do lunch on Saturday before I go the rest of the way to Albany! Then I will meet up with Kate and Judy (both former RWOL Masters posters) at the expo, then dinner, then hopefully some sleep, and then it's game on on Sunday!! And do you guys remember Susan that used to post from NY, she sailed and I thinking had something sailing related in her username, had two dogs and was getting divorced around the time she stopped posting? Well, she's going to be out on the course Sunday volunteering.

This morning I'm doing laundry and drinking coffee waiting for the latest batch of rain to go through before I run my 5 easy miles. Looks like I should be able to get out soon.

Judy and Cindy, I'm a Ravenna wearer as well. Judy, the 3s got really bad reviews (although I liked them okay), but the 4s are probably the best ones yet. Which means they are probably about to change something and come out with the 5s....

Glad you're feeling back to normal Susan! Nice run.

Lisa, sounds like your comeback is really moving along well - that is so nice to hear.

Damaris, when do you head to Chicago?

Hi to all!

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.5 for me.

Karen you mean suziesails. That was her user name.

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Great memory, Marjorie.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

camille2

I'm at my mom' s a but was able to sneak out for 4-5 this a.m. in   perfect running weather. I hope it lasts. : )

karen, good luck!

hi to everyone else.  I only have my phone and don't have the patience to write more.  Smile sounds like good workouts though!

Good afternoon ladies!

Just don't FALL on any of those runs.  No risk of that when I'm on the AlterG.

Decided to rest today since knee was feeling sore and I don't want to risk treadmill run by doing elliptical. I have priorities. LOL

Judy-problem with me saying that I work in a loony bin is that I'm the one hiring them so doesn't sound so good.

Karen-have fun with your scenic drive.  sounds like a good idea. enjoy the time with Suzie too!

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

As long as the fall runs don't involve falling while running!

Susan, glad you are feeling more recovered from Augusta.

Karen, I remember that Susan -- Suziesails, wasn't it? And there was someone else who lived in that general vicinity too. Have a lovely drive and FEs!

Marjorie, good memory! (didn't page down until I'd already typed that)

Camille, I can't figure out how to post from my phone, so you're doing well.

Lisa, good point on not wanting to say you work in a madhouse when you do the hiring!

6 this morning with RN. Then working from home. I am doing a lot but I do get more done at work just because the response time for the computer is so much faster.

I am going to try and do a few more miles before choir practice.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, ladies.  Late check in.  We travel tomorrow for Chicago!  yay!  Still at home fretting.  Every single muscle feels sore and I just feel run down.  I got taper bad this time around.  I did 4 with hubby tonight.

Cindy, to your question yesterday, I went to lululemon the first week off and I would regret the amount I spent but for all the cute things I got.

Judy, sounds like a great trail run.  Hope you enjoyed today's.

Sue, nice 6.  Hope your recovery continues along nicely.

Karen, have fun!  We arrive at 10ish tomorrow night.

Marjorie, nice 10ish.

Camille, nice run.

Lisa, hope the knee gets better.

Tessa, I love working from home as well, since there are less interruptions.  Hope you are doing OK.

Have a great night, all.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page