Womens Running

TTFN Thursday (Over 40) (Read 22 times)

Bikerchick1

KarenAG - OMG - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the Pooh cartoon.....hilarious!! Big grin  I am a huge Pooh fan and after the last 3 long dramatic days at work, plus 2 hours of EMR He#$ when I came home that would have  totally been my response today LOL..still chuckling....

No run, no swim, no yoga, no nothing, past 3 days....see above post....

Off tomorrow and heading out to Women's Week-end with group of relatives and my BFF from High School....my cousin already has a running route for the 2 of us for Sat am!!!

Sorry no personals today...I am in "dead battery" mode....

Carol

Docket_Rocket

Hi, girls!  Sorry for being MIA.  Work was less hectic but I had so many things to do (and the drama on the BF/B&B was too much to pass, LOL), that I forgot to come back! 10 miles done tonight.

Love that Pooh cartoon!  Awesome!

Hormone update (only place I feel free to discuss it, LOL).  Second BCP month and all my puffiness is gone.  I took a picture today in running clothes and compared it to one two weeks ago.  There is a huge difference (although no weight has been lost).  I'm happy!  I am also NOT in a bad mood all the time, so hormonal imbalance seems to have been restored, woohoo!

LC Runs, hope the knee continues feeling better!

Cindy, crazy client?  Ugh.  Hope your son does not forget to eat!

Sue, hope you got your run in.

Marjorie, awesome mileage!

Karen, nice run, even if it left you sore.  You'll get back on track soon.

Tessa, nice 4.  Awww at the owl. We saw some in Budapest (at a castle that had a whole collection of live owls).  They are so pretty!

Lisa, sounds like you had a great workout!

On to page 2....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Sorry most of your week has been full of stretch.  Hope you enjoy the weekend!

KarenAG - OMG - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the Pooh cartoon.....hilarious!! Big grin  I am a huge Pooh fan and after the last 3 long dramatic days at work, plus 2 hours of EMR He#$ when I came home that would have  totally been my response today LOL..still chuckling....

No run, no swim, no yoga, no nothing, past 3 days....see above post....

Off tomorrow and heading out to Women's Week-end with group of relatives and my BFF from High School....my cousin already has a running route for the 2 of us for Sat am!!!

Sorry no personals today...I am in "dead battery" mode....

Carol

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page