Womens Running

The End of the Year Tuesday Supermoms (Read 12 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: 5-8 between PT clients this morning, depending on how icy the roads are. Because there's no school this week, the plows take their sweet time getting out to clear/salt the roads, which is annoying.

TR: glad he got new toys for Christmas as it's too darn cold to take him outside to play this week! DH bought him the movie Cars, and he has watched about 30 minutes of it so far. He seems to like it.

NRR: tired, tired, today. looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow morning.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - w/u + 5K race, which I plan to run in ~25.  If DH gets his ass in gear, that should pace him to a PR.  There's fresh snow on the ground..what shoes should I wear? I was going to wear my racing flats, which don't have great traction, all the shoes with good traction are not 'fast' shoes, especially the screw shoes.

TR - I came downstairs this morning and he had totally trashed the kitchen.  He is going to my parents' house tonight.

FR - getting indian takeout after the race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

from yesterday:

nola - yes I went to ernie's house in the country for some hardcore drinking and partying.  Although, I have learned, that I no longer can drink like a 20 y/o when I'm 35.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

nolamama

CQTM

Z orbs - I try, and always fail when partying like its 1999 these days. RG- I hope you can sleep in tomorrow! !

Have a happy and safe new year everyone!!! I'm headed to the gym and will post upon returning!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Hi!!!

Just posting because I told bossman I'd come in on my day off during an important appointment. I'm that nice.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07