Womens Running

TREADMILL WORKOUT FRIDAY DIVAS! (Read 27 times)

SassySparky

Totally selfish title, but our new treadmill is here and all ready for my workout!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

Hey ladies!

RR: I have 4 miles with 2 x 1600 @ 8:53 today.

RR2: Which will be done on the TM!  We set it up last night. We edned up putting it in our main living space rather than cram it into our bedroom. It took some creative rearranging of our house and my desk is now shoved in a corner in the living room. I think that's gonna change though. But I don't mind the TM in the main area, just need to make sure G isn't too interested in it.

NRR: One more big experiment today. I've done three this week.  And this afternoon, I will run the assay that will let me know how each of them went!  *Fingers crossed*.   Oh it snowed here! There is barely any left on the ground but it was pretty while it lasted Smile

SassySparky

Hey I'm trying to upload a pic for an avatar and I've scaled it down to the appropriate size, but it won't take.  What gives?!

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies!

So, the fun never ends, I swear. UGH. I've now developed what I think is an "incisional hernia". Directly above my abdominal incision, I have a small round "bulge" that "disappears" when I sit and lay down. It's not painful, but very visible when I stand up. I noticed it yesterday afternoon. I am going to call Dr. Hottie today and see what he recommends. My concern is that the hernia may have pushed on the tubing and dislodged the tubing from my abdomen. UGH. and everything was going so well, too! Smile

No running today--until I figure out what is going on! UGH. I will keep you ladies posted. The universe needs to give me a break! Smile

gsdrunner

Sassy: Yay for the TM! I hope you liked it! Your pic did load up. Smile

RR:  13 miles on the TM... I can do this! Farm did 15 on the TM so I can get 13 Smile

NRR: Not much, just getting through today. M has 3 teeth coming through. We may go a mall to walk around and stuff. But that depends on how the roads are. There are tons of accidents today bc of the "snow" we got last night. People around here have no concept of what ice is.

Hope you all have a great Friiiiiiiday!

MA runner girl

Good morning ladies!

RR: 3 miles last night were ok. The first 2 miles I felt fab and the last mile was a huge struggle. But at this point I will take it! Going for 2 or 3 miles after work tonight depending on how I feel.

NRR: Lots to get done today for work, but thennnn 3 day weekend! I keep forgetting about it! I am sooo excited to not think about work for 3 full days. Tonight I was supposed to go to a Lia Sophia (jewelry) party with SIL, but it was cancelled due to sickness. It seems like everyone is sick these days! I am just fine staying away from it! So basically I have no plans this weekend other than lunch with a friend tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some work done in the nursery Smile

Sassy - Have fun with the treadmill workout!! Woo!! I hope the experiments went well! Looks like you got the pic figured out...

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

monk717

Good morning!

ER: Just did 35 minutes on the elliptical. My legs didn't want to do it and my HR got high fast and stayed there. I expect that though from here on out though. I'm worn out but in a good way.

NER: Had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything's good. SInce I'm in the more frequent appointment zone now my weight gain shouldn't be as bad in between appointments, so thats nice. P is breech right now, will discuss what can be done about that at my next appointment in two weeks if he still is. We've got a busy weekend coming up. Babymoon tomorrow night! Tomorrow morning we have to go out and buy some shin guards for A because she's starting indoor soccer next Saturday. I don't know how hard this will be, from what I saw when I was looking online, sizing of shin guards is by height with the lowest size for 3'6" and A is only 3 feet. Not sure how that will work. We also need to get her some good shoes. We're going to do some more baby shopping on Sunday. We also need to get cleaning and organizing and putting together the new dresser. I have Monday off and may visit a couple friends in between the organizing. I just hope I don't get too tired so I can actually get the work done! So much to do and I'll feel better if I can at least feel like I have it started. I'm 34 weeks today so only 6(ish) weeks left! That time is feeling very short.

MA runner girl

RLTW - Oh my goodness, what gives!! I hope you can get that issue figured out. Hugs!

GSD - I'm sure coming from the north it's frustrating when a tiny bit of snow causes everything to stop. Good luck with the 13 on the TM... amazing!

MA runner girl

Monk - Sending you baby turning vibes!!! I can't beleive you are 34 weeks... I'm not too far behind. Yikes!

POrun

Happy almost weekend! Whoot! It was 45 degrees this morning and the high is only 68! I'm so excited for the colder weather!

RR: Hoping to get in some mileage tonight. We have a lot going on though. Free company 5K tomorrow, but I'm not racing it since I know I'd be disappointed if I did.

NRR: It's been rough working the first 5 day work week in a month (we do every other Friday off plus the holidays...) After work is a goodbye party for a friend moving out to Washington state next week, then packing to go out to a campground with some friends tomorrow. It's privately owned by their uncle, so we get running trails, 4 wheelers, etc on a beautiful camp area (and sleep inside campers, not tents.

Sassy: I hope the TM run goes well!

RLTW: Sending you hugs and good vibes that things aren't too bad.

GSD: Wow, good luck with those miles on the TM! I don't think I've ever successfully made it more than 9 on a TM.

MA: Good luck finishing the nursery! Enjoy your 3 day weekend!

monk: I hope the baby flips, and enjoy your babymoon.

Meli: Sending you hugs today!

Have a great day ladies!

lizo_77

good morning ladies!

At work super early this morning as I have an all day meeting./ training and need to get at least some work done...

RR: good 3 miler this morning. woke up at 4.30 though, so we'll see just how tired I am by noon. lol. It was great temps outdoors. today it was I think 29 but no wind. And I ran in my new lulu lemon running pants! Smile

NRR: work... all  day meeting... then going to worthington and fixing a chicken pot pie and lemon bars in celebration of M's new day position at his work place! it's a pay cut as he's shifting from night hours to day, but with my pay raise this year, it should make up the difference.

sassy: yay for a new treadmill! Jealous! Smile good luck with the experiment today! hope all the results come out the way you want!

rltw: boo that RLTW! hope it's nothing serious and gets figured out ASAP!!

gsd: haha about the drivers on ice/ snow! poor M! must be painful right now with teeth coming in! and good luck with that 13 on the TM.... ugh.

MA: lia sophia!! that's it! I used to get their jewelry all the time because it's the only stuff I'm not allergic to that's not necessarily gold and I forgot it's name. haha! thanks MA!  hope you're able to keep all the sickness out there away from you!

monk: that's so fun about A getting into indoor soccer! awwww. glad baby is doing good. hope he turns so he's not breach anymore fast!

melrunner

Morning girls.

MA, stay warm. Good job with your run!

GSD, 13 on TM.? Rockstar!

Sassy, yay for a new TM!

PO, have fun at campground this weekend!!!!!!

RLTW, feel better.

Lizo yay for M and his job!!!!!!!

TriR, rest day. ST with trainer whopped my ass.

NTrIR, so DF so flyin today to see my family without me for the weekend. Quite devastated. CryCry Oh we'll. I'll snuggle with the pup and watch Greys tonight. Cold front finally so looking forward to a nice colder run.

Have a great day. Xoxo

SassySparky

I tried to do a custom pic for my avatar, not this swooshy runner.  Oh well I'll try again when I'm at home!

Monk - hope you get that baby turned around!!  How exciting about A starting indoor soccer! I bet she'll have a blast. I cna't believe how close you are, 6 more weeks!!

RLTW  - sending you good vibes, hope the hernia isn't a problem!!!

Gotta run, busy morning!

SassySparky

Meli I'm so sorry you can't travel this weekend Sad.

taylorma1

Sassy-enjoy your TM workout

RLTW-seriously, what is up with the universe! Sending some positive vibes your way to figure out what’s going on

GSD-good luck with the 13. TM running is tough so I give you props. I tried it yesterday but was only able to manage 3.5¸and that was really tough

MA-I am the same way. I keep forgetting we get MLK day off. Enjoy your 3 day weekend

Monk-enjoy your babymoon this weekend

PO-enjoy camping this weekend

Lizo-have fun with M this weekend. What is his new job?

Meli-sorry you couldn’t see your family this weekend. Did you ever find out what happened with your papers?

RR: 5 crappy miles this morning, a run walk combo. Still sick ugg

NRR: yep, felt mostly fine yesterday but still sick with the flu I think today. Probably not the best idea that I ran, but I was feeling out of shape and moody. Though the run didn’t help and I feel quite tired now. Sigh. Tonight I am going to a gallery opening with DBF; it’s the gallery of our friend’s mom, so it should be fun. Not sure what is up for the rest of the weekend, but it’s a 3 day weekend for me!