Womens Running

Ashen Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

Tessa-even feels odd to think about typing this... but, I am happy for you and your family that his pain and tortured time has passed. Karen is right to applaud you for the dignity and grace you have shown throughout... and the humor.  Your kids have learned a huge lesson from watching you. I'm sure that you have helped them to see his last days, weeks, months in a human light that others would not and have given them the ability to treat others the same. Your strength and endurance goes well beyond the confines of running.  Hugs....and do your best to remember better times.

Lisa

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

MyMomRuns, I heartily agree. Prayers for comfort for Tessa and family, especially DD and DS.

Adjusted furnace has a wonky thermostat. It wants to jump down 10 degrees.
      Yesterday was a track run at the gym for 35 minutes. Lots of people there.  At least lots of people are trying to be healthy.
      Today will be a quick work out at home since I am taking a friend out for his birthday.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

SugarLand

Tessa - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family - May the grace of God be with you - hugs

May everyone have a blessed day,

Vicki

LC Runs

Thinking of you, Tessa, prayers to you and your family

ginnyb

Tessa...hugs for you and your family.  Whatever thoughts are rolling around in your head, do not let any negative ones stay and never, ever feel guilty for anything you hear me?  You have been an inspiration to us all throughout this ordeal as you have to your family...

Since the roads are still icy, I resorted to my walk DVD this morning for the 5 miler.  I am either going to have to start using the TM or  move to a warmer climate to get enough miles in before my half in May.  Forecast not looking good in the immediate future.

love you all

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

runlikeagirl18

Tessa - my thoughts and prayers are with you and with your DD and DS. I can only echo what the other ladies here have said regarding your handling of such a difficult, emotionally draining and exhausting situation with such grace. Be sure to take some time for yourself.

Headed out to meet my Saturday running buddy for a run.

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

Tessa--Prayers of peace for you and your family.

Group Power class and 3 miles easy this morning.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Continued prayers Tessa. So sorry

nothing today. Just couldn't. Training all day. Meeting Damaris for dinner.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  SRD.  FE with Marjorie for dinner.

Lisa, well said.

Tessa, thinking of you today.

Judy, ejjoy your quick workout.

Sugar Land and LC Runs, morning.

Ginny, nice 5 miler walk.

Cindy, enjoy the run.

Sue, enjoy your class and run.

Marjorie, see you later.

Hope you ladies have a peaceful and stress free day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I do have a mailing address-you can PM me if you like.

Lisa