Womens Running

Wildly Packing Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 21 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - a little bit of ST and hopefully the hot tub is functional today.

TR - I've created the monstrous habit of him expecting a toy every time we go to the dollar store. "I pick one toy FOR MEEEEE?" he asks expectantly.

FR - chinese sausage fried rice.

NRR - haircut & colour so I don't show up in Richmond with my nasty gray roots hanging out.  Frantic packing.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - 9k easy. -10C and lots of blowing snow out there.

TR - Was actually paying attention and sitting nicely at the library program yesterday morning, until about half way through, she started crying and digging through my bag. She found a fruit pouch and slurped it down but wanted more. I asked DH to get her ready while I was working out yesterday and he forgot to feed her breakfast. Surprised

FR - Chicken korma, basmati rice, roasted brussels sprouts.

NRR - Feeling like an emotional basket case. AF arrived yesterday and I basically bawled my eyes out on the couch all afternoon while S napped. Hmm, maybe if I hadn't had the idiotic idea to cut back on my running to TTC I wouldn't feel so crappy.

~~~~

zorbs - At least the dollar store toys probably break so quickly they aren't cluttering up your house Wink Do you leave tomorrow morning?

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runninmer

I'll play today.

rr - hoping for 3.1 this afternoon.

br - had an awesome night of sleep!

tr - he is hilarious and frustrating.  Has class at the Y today.  He loves going.

nrr -  just being mom.  Want to get my Christmas shopping started and finished before I go back on the 10th.

fr - had dinner with the ILs last night.  It was really good!

be back for personals.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning ladies...

RR - 12k tonight after work w/ RP, maybe ST at lunch (I didn't ST yesterday, just did some core).

TR - can count to 30 now, and DH has been teaching her to count to 40!

BR - seems like overnight she's developed more personality, she was leaning in and kissing me when I picked her up from the dayhome, plus more fake coughing/mouth covering last night.  She's teething again I think as her butt is rashy, poor kid just clenches her cheeks when shes got a dirty diaper.

FR - leftover turkey yesterday, DH's in charge tonight but probably more leftovers to clear out the fridge.

NRR - still haven't heard anything re the job I applied for that closed last monday... not sure if that's a bad thing, or if they just haven't gotten to it, I msged a friend who works for the company and discovered that a super old friend's husband is in HR there, so I messaged her... it's a bit awkward though as I haven't talked to her in years and now I feel very slimy, using her for her husbands HR position.  Whatever works I guess....

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

strollermama

Morning ladies.  Thought I would post because I am up alone right now!!

RR:  Hoping for another couple miles on the TM, but at least 1 for the streak.  Will do longer runs tomorrow and Friday.

TR:  Ended up giving him some Ibuprofen last night and he slept all night.  Must be teething.  I plan on getting some teething tablets today so I don't have to keep giving him medicine.

NRR:  My preceptor is in surgery tomorrow and I still don't have hospital privileges, so I get the day off!!  Woohoo.  Will probably do my LR so I don't have to hire a sitter on the weekend.

zorbs - Happy packing!  I am getting so excited for all of you guys!!

eh - Silly me asking where you are going the other day.  i didn't realize Richmond weekend was already here!

RG - From the other day, I graduate in May but my last rotation ends mid April.  So I am technically over half way through my rotations - yay!!  Only 4.5 to go after this one.

ernie - I am so so sorry mama.  Sending you big hugs.  The TTC process is such a tough one emotionally and physically.  I feel like moms blame themselves for everything too - I worked out too much, I ate this, etc.  I guess the only consolation is you can enjoy a big glass of wine tonight!  Hang in there lady, we are here for you!

mer - Hi lady!! How is being a mom of 2??

CA- Hoping you hear some exciting news about the job soon!  So cute about the kisses and fake coughing.  H used to love doing that.  He still loves the kissing Smile.

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - hope the hot tub is up and running!  My hair needs some attention also, it probably won't happen before the marathon though.

ernie - yikes, poor S on not getting breakfast!  Aww sorry about AF's arrival Sad  TTC is so hard, I just hated the waiting, not planning for things, everything.

mer - hey, good to see you here!  So awesome that you got some good sleep.  How are things going?

stroller - teething is the worst!!  Do you use the hylands tablets, do you find they help?  I think they were recalled or banned or something here, I have no idea why though.  YAY for a day off tomorrow!!

strollermama

CA - I used to use them when H was younger.  Yikes on them being recalled.  I will need to look in to that!

strollermama

CA - looks like they were recalled a while ago.  That makes me a little nervous.  Maybe I will stick with tylenol...

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

stroller - yeah I have no idea why, or what was wrong with them, I gave them to M when she was really young but really didn't notice much difference, now I just do ibuprofin or acetaminophen.

beckykay

We used hylands with C.  http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm230764.htm

They were reintroduced in 2011 though so I think they are ok now.

BermyHorse

RR: just going out to do bermy 1000s! So excited. Hoping to check in later during nap. Have a good day everyone!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Skipped last night. I'll probably go today even though its foggy and total crap outside today.

TR: When he wakes up in the middle of the night, I hear him run out to the living room to look for us there before he comes in our room.  I probably let him sleep with me too much.

FR: Had a salad last night. Dad sent a whole smoked chicken home with me on Sunday and I used that; I need to figure out what to do with the rest of it.

NRR: Sounds like they are tiling the shower this week and garage doors should have gone in. I left R with his godmother last night and went to look at furniture and mattresses. Of course the mattress I liked was $2300 and the pillow was $160.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- at least its the dollar store. My mom went gray really early, she's 58 and her hair is completely white. I'm scared it will happen to me too, but then again, my hair is a lot lighter than hers and I haven't had evil twin babies.

Ernie- Sorry no baby this time. DH and I had another talk, he says he thinks he wants another kid, but he wants to wait a while until R is closer to 4-5.  I wish DH liked curry, but he complains if I cook it in the house.

Mer- glad baby H is sleeping well for you. Good luck in your xmas shopping quest. I dislike shopping in general, and its even worse buying gifts for other people.

CA- It seems to me most places take their sweet time to review applications. Good luck, I hope you get an interview!

Strollermama- enjoy your day off!

Bermy- have a good speedwork session!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

RR: ran 4 this morning btw PT clients. It snowed just a dusting last night, which made figuring out whether or not the roads were icy rather tricky this morning. I'd rather run in 3-4" of snow than just a trace.

TR: took him to the park for about 45 min this morning, and he had a blast! It's still cold- feels like temps in the 20's, but he didn't seem to mind. He's a maniac climbing the jungle gyms and jumping off everything he climbs up!

NRR: not too much going on today...cleaning and laundry ahead of our trip this weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zorbs- ha, that's funny about the toy! are you looking forward to your running week off, or dreading it? hope the cut and color turns out right for you!

Ernie- brrr, cold here today too. i'm not quite ready for winter weather just yet! what?! how could DH forget to give her bfast?! Aww, hugs mama. I'm so sorry that AF arrived. I was really hoping this was your month! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon!

Mer- hey! great to see you on here. Hope you can get out for your run today. Congrats on being back in regular clothes, too- it's the little things, right? Wink glad that H is sleeping well for you! Hope you get your shopping done- I've been meaning to start mine for about 2 weeks now, just haven't gotten around to it!

CA- enjoy your run later! Wow, great job on the counting, M! aw, O sounds so sweet! R used to do the fake cough thing too. He would always crack up and fake cough when he heard someone else do it. I thought I was going to get hit once in the store when an old lady walked by us coughing, and R started fake coughing and giggling. Ooops. Hope you hear back on the job soon! Have you applied to many other companies?

stroller- great job on the running streak! glad that H slept all night for you. Yay for a day off- enjoy it! I like doing my LR during the week- it's nice to free up some extra time on the weekends, and only have to fit in a short run.

Bermy- rock those 1000's today! I know you will.

spike- have a good run tonight! LOL on R running into the LR looking for you guys. enjoy the use of the smoked chicken. Yay for the finishing touches on the house! ugh, good quality furniture is so expensive!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

bermy - hope the 1000's were awesome!

spike - hope you can get that run in tonight.  Our mattress was expensive too, but totally worth it.  I have cheap ass pillows though bc I can't stomach the prices, through I'm sure they are worth it.  I hope they are just sitting on the applications!

RG - my position is pretty specialized, so currently this is the only listing that I'm qualified for, that's the downside of my skillset, the upside is that there are very few people who can do what I do... which is why I'm surprised I haven't heard anything back, and am hoping they are just sitting on the applications, or going through them.