Womens Running

Tropical Tuesday Supermoms (Read 11 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: planning on 5-6 miles total today. Might try to squeeze in a couple solo before my 6am PT client, the rest with R in the stroller afterwards.

TR: first night in his big boy bed last night! He really seemed excited about it, and slept great. One of my bootcampers offered to be my "on call" person to come stay with R when I go into labor until my mom can get here. It's nice to have that nailed down.

PGR:36 weeks today! I have an OB apt today, have to bring R with me since DH is working early all week. I can't believe I'm at the weekly apt stage already!

NRR: my mom is coming to visit this weekend. We were supposed to go to a retirement party on Saturday for one of DH"s coworkers, but DH is on call for work, and there are flights scheduled during the party time.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Wifi is down, posting from my phone.

ER - 20 min KB.

KR -  2 milestones: put him in the booster seat last night and while he hasn't figured out how to unbuckle, he got his arm out of the shoulder belt.

DH told him the potty fairy would take the potty and leave him lego and he was super excited about it.

FR - it's Tuesday. I'm sure you can guess. :-)

-----

CA - wow that pacer is a diva! But like with any other race with a flaky pacer, I'd just run my own race instead of following them.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 14.5 km bike into work.  Was planning on today being a RD, but my car is in the shop and it was either ride, or wait until DH got his ass out of bed to car pool.

KR - slept over at my parents house, I talked to my mom, but M was too busy playing to talk to me.

TR - had a fun night with just her.  She's using 3 word sentences now and can drink out of a big girl cup!  She's doing so many things way earlier than M, I guess having a big sister to copy helps.

FR - my mom is bringing something over I think.  Good thing because I don't have anything in mind or the time to make anything.

RG - awesome that R did so well in his bed!!  YAY 36 weeks!

zorbs - yup a diva... and I agree, I would never ever depend on a pacer for my race, fine if there's a great one, but don't count on it.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 4.25 miles with Heidi before work. I feel so accomplished, I forgot why I like morning running, its hard for life to get in the way of running at 5 am.

TR:  Getting tan despite my constant sunscreen application, I got my wish, he got daddy's melanin genes. Had a nightmare that a goat was biting him last night.

FR: last night was cube steak, tonight will be either chicken tacos or something with pork tenderloin- maybe fried rice and stirfry?

NRR: Open enrollment for insurance is coming up at DH's work, blech.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

runnergirl- glad you have a plan lined up for labor! Yay for almost being done!

zorbs- I thought you were doing better with B pooping? Enjoy your chicken pie Wink

CA- I hope your legs held up to the ride! That video you put up for Jenni's DS was cute Smile

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

spike- I adore running first thing in the morning because of the sense of accomplishment, like you mentioned, as well as the fact that there are so few drivers on the road at 5am! R is getting tan too- I noticed the other day when I trimmed up the back of his hair and he had white patches on his neck, oops! He's also rocking a really nice farmers tan and sock line, like a true runner. Are you guys changing insurance plans?

CA- nice job on biking to work! probably felt great to get the legs moving again post-marathon. that's great that your mom is bringing dinner. wow- O is such a big girl already. I LOVED that video you posted for G's bday. So adorable. Her chubby little cheeks just get me.

zorbs- I like the lego/potty switch! R has HATED the little potty the times we tried to put him on it, so we just use a potty seat on the big potty. I started a chart with him this week- 6 stickers = one new Hot Wheels car, and one chart = 2 new books. Enjoy your chicken pie.

PGR Update- apt went pretty well- overall good, but a couple of concerns. My BP was low, as usual, but I had protein in my urine (first time in either pregnancy) so I had to get BW done to rule out pre-eclampsia. I don't have any other signs/symptoms of pre-e (swelling, headaches, nausea, etc), and actually lost 2# since my last apt 2 weeks ago. Dr did an internal check and I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. Yeah, probably not going to be hitting 40 weeks with this one, either!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - B has no problem peeing in a regular toilet anywhere, but he only poops at home in the potty.  When he's spent the night at anyone's house, we've sent the potty with him, just in case.

CA - that's why among our group of DM friends, we use personal pacers, at least we can trust our friends not to be flaky. Although I don't think Robin will ever pace anyone again, I traumatized her for life. :P

spike - he is 100% trained and hasn't had an accident in months, but I mean getting rid of the little potty and transitioning to big toilet only.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I'm working on weaning R off the potty seat on the big toilet. Sometimes he likes it, other times he doesn't.

RG- I don't know, I need to compare the cost. Right now we are on a PPO plan with a $25 copay for normal visits, but DH wants me to look into the CHDP plan because he learned a bit more about it in union negotiations and thinks its a good way to save money for both us and the company (self insured). I just need to look up our claims history and see what we spent on healthcare last year vs what the deductibles are. We do an FSA with our current insurance but could do an HSA with the other one.