Womens Running

Near tropical Thursday - Supermoms (Read 17 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 4 miles, skirt and compression socks.  High of 13C today and currently 5.

TR - wore the same diaper all day.  Still won't poop in the potty though.  Had a horrific tantrum last night because he wanted cold bread (making grilled cheese).  Early rising, around 4:30-5 every day. Gah!

FR - chinese stew, baby shanghai bok choy, noodles.

NRR - regarding the early rising, DH refuses to get up with B on the mornings I go run, B distracts me so that it takes way longer to get ready, therefore I'm late getting home and then DH gets mad at me for getting home late.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - Planning to run 15k, Would rather go back to bed.

TR - Went to sleep last night at midnight. Woke up at 5:30 am. I think she's finally getting her eye teeth, so presumably that is the reason for the lack of sleep and hopefully not that she's turned into a robot baby that no longer needs to sleep.

FR - Salmon, sweet potatoes, sauteed zucchini.

NRR - Grocery shopping today. Hopefully S's lack of sleep means she'll be tired and just want to sit in the cart!

~~~~

zorbs - The warm weather is the main thing encouraging me to run rather than go back to bed! Gah, 4:30 wake ups are way too early.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

beckykay

RR:  I think I may do stairs after work today.  I need a good trashing of the legs.

TR:  I freaked out this morning when I couldn't find him laying in bed.  He was already up hiding from me.

FR:  Spaghetti and salad.

NRR:  Need to order my secret santa and office presents today!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - heading to the gym for the first time post marathon.  I'm still a little sore, not sure what exactly I'm going to do... spin maybe plus some core/upper body.  How much ST'ing do you do in the week or two after a marathon?

TR - dh just called and she dumped her bottle of shampoo out this morning and then dumped a bottle of nail polish on herself and our couch.

BR - cut 4 teeth while we were away, and is also walking pushing her push toy, or chairs or whatever she can find.  She is on the go and doesn't slow down.

FR - no idea, there's some ground beef in the fridge, and a few leftovers, it'll depend how long it takes me to get home.

NRR - car wouldn't start this morning, so I had to take the bus to the train station, which means I have to take the bus home to get my car to get the kids.  It's minus a billion out there today, blerg.

NRR2 - the job I applied for a few weeks ago - I hadn't heard anything, but I've heard through another coworker that they're still putting the team together and looking for someone, and I think I now have a contact of someone to personally sent my resume into.  The work environment where I am is getting worse every week - so many people are quitting or getting laid off.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - jealous of the temp there!  Is B still napping?  M would be up that early if she napped, we had to cut the nap so that she'd sleep at night.

ernie - what the heck on the non sleeping baby!  I hope it is just the teeth and is short lived.

becky - I need to get cracking on Christmas also!!

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Nope, chiropractor appt this afternoon. EMRP's DH got hired on as a sheriff, so happy for them- need to get together with my RPs so I can catch up.

TR: Woke up at 5 upset and crying and told me his pillow bit him. A bit later when he was more coherent he let me to his room and said doggies were biting him in his bed, so I assume he was having a bad dream.

FR: Last night was split pea soup with bacon. The bacon was really good, I couldn't stop eating it before I added it back into the soup. It was Hempler's center cut.

NRR: I need to clean, grocery shop, and do laundry, badly. I think R is on his last pair of pants.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs-  When R is in my way in the morning and DH is supposed to be watching him, I tell him "Go jump on Daddy" Big grin Hmm, I wonder why he won't poop in the potty, does he ask you to change him right away after he does it?

Ernie- after the majority of R's teeth came in, they didn't seem to bother him so much. Or maybe I don't remember because R was never that great of a sleeper.

Becky- I have to totally scrap my Secret Santa plan and start over because of sizing issues. Hopefully I can find something!

CA- My niece left nail polish in her pocket and it went through the wash and got all over everything. Maybe I'm a jerk, but I don't think I would let my daughter have her own nail polish, or leave it where its out of my control. Same with markers- they are up high at our house.  Sorry about your job situation, I hope you can abandon the sinking ship!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

Becky - Omg on the morning hide out. That would freak me out, too!

CA - Nice that you got to miss four teeth popping! Do you think your car didn't start because it's so cold? Hope you get some good news on the job front soon!

Spike - Hope the chiro helps! Aw on the bad dream,  though "my pillow bit me" is kind of funny. Teething has been so unpredictable. S's two top front teeth bothered her horribly, but then her molars didn't bother her at all. It seems like these eye teeth might be bad news.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - hope the chiro gets your back fixed up.  Aww poor R on the bad dream!!  Yeah M isn't getting her own nail polish for a while, and I usually keep mine away, but it was on the kitchen counter after just being unpacked from my trip.

ernie - yup it was for sure the cold weather, I should have plugged my car in but didn't... it is plugged in now so hopefully it'll start when I get home so I can pick up the girls.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

he was such a shit this morning..I have a long night at work with annoying students and then come home and have to deal with DH.  Bonus: I'm out of alcohol.

ernie - yah I might have taken a rest day too, but I really wanted to break out a skirt.

CA - B slightly unscrewed the top off one of my polishes..ironically called Keep Calm, Polish On and I had to clean a puddle of it off my desk today.  Thank god for pure acetone.  I don't try to make B nap, but he is playing in his room when I nap (every day) and usually he ends up asleep.  it doesn't make much of a difference as to the wake up, it makes a difference in bedtime.

becky - my serious ST workout yesterday didn't even make my legs tired.

spike - oh trust me I have told B a million times to go bug daddy. but he knows and says, "daddy sleeping."

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

Zorbs:  LOL I would be like fine, have cheese and bread Smile

Ernie:  Yikes, I would rather go to bed as well!

CA:  Boo, my work environment sucks too but no where else in field for me to go.

Spike:  I like getting things that don't require sizing for Secret Santa Smile  I was lamo for one of my secret santas though.  Shipping across the pond is a nightmare so gift card to amazon for her kindle it was!

Ugh, I have such a headache today.  More coffee can't hurt....