Womens Running

Flying Around Friday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Dashing around doing small jobs at home before work.

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Thursday was terribly cold here so I did a 50 minute fast speed cardio DVD from my library. It was a good workout.

Today will be a long cardio workout since everything here is being cancelled due to the awful temps. We are a public building so more likely to be open since we can serve as a shelter of sorts in cold temps.

I will start up a large crock pot of beef vegetable soup with barley. Ahhh! I love soups.

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Judy - Your soup sounds wonderful...nice to come home to that in this cold weather!

Ginny - Many thoughts coming your way.....

Cycle/Yoga last night.  Was great fun!  Long clinic day today.  LR with RB on Saturday am, temps in the (gasp) 20's....HEATWAVE!!!!

Happy Friday!

Carol

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ginny hope everything is okay.  If you need something let us know.

3.1 hills today in NC.  Very cold.  I will do my intervals tomorrow instead of today.  Off to meetings in a bit.  I still was happy to keep my easy pace on the hills.  None were very steep but still felt good.  Will be glad to have higher temps tomorrow.  The feel like was single digits.

Carol that is a heat wave for you.

Marjorie

camille2

Ginny, I'm sending you wishes for strength and peace.  Take care.

ginnyb

Nothing to do with running, I just love this pic that my son's fiancee took of him and his dog.

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

TGIF!  That is all.  

Karen, have fun at your relay race.  I have a 20 mile trail race tomorrow and will check in after that.  Have a good weekend everyone!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR