Womens Running

Early Tuesday Divas! (Read 18 times)

lizo_77

Post!

MA runner girl

Morning ladies! Liz we posted our threads at the same time!

RR: Ended up coming home after work and napping instead of going to the gym. Oops. I feel better today so I'm planning on 3 miles after work. Fingers crossed I have no pelvis aching!

NRR: Last night I napped for about an hour and 15 min and felt better. I had been so crabby and tired all day. I made stir fry for dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and then relaxed for a few hours. I decided to not set my alarm this morning and to work at home. Well I woke up at 7:15 after going to bed at 10 so I think I'm caught up on sleep between that and my nap. I'm sure that will change and I'll be tired again tonight Wink

Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

lizo_77

M woke up at 4.30 and dragged me out of bed for 4.4 miles this morning. crazy man. He said well since we're both awake we might as well go. He's going to be so tired later today...

RR: so got out and ran 4.39 I think it was in about 44.38 min. Felt pretty good to run outdoors. the only thing is the roads were a little treacherous and it was a really hilly workout.

NRR: work now. I'm actually at work early. got here at 6.30. haha. Then meetings almost all afternoon. Then chamber mixer tonight. then it's home for a bit more work. I'd like to vacuum the house too as it's been about a month since I did it. wow. Missed you ladies yesterday! progress over the weekend on the shower project was great. M and I went shopping with help from my dad for a bunch of stuff from home depot. then we had to cart it all into the house and that took another half hour. then we worked on the shower for about three. So all together, most of saturday was working on the project. We were able to level the floor out with concrete and put the wood framing walls up. this weekend is probably going to be the mortar on the floors to slope towards drain and the cement board panels. Next week hopefully will be the tile... almost there!! We do need to figure out still how to make the walls not wobble. The shower is kind of free standing. I think we need to put in some bracing to the structure above somehow. That should help.

Later!

lizo_77

MA: yay for a good nap and good nights sleep last night! you totally needed it! hope the crabs are gone now!

POrun

Happy Tuesday!!!

RR: Running 3 after work.

NRR: I'm back to sleeping 10 hours a night and still feeling tired. Ugh, stupid thyroid. The earliest they could schedule me for the surgery was Feb. 28th, then I'm out of running for another 2 weeks. Hopefully then I can start getting some mileage back! I'm frustrated with the program I'm working for right now. They're asking me to do things to show good results that no one would ever sign their name to in my position. I'm not sure what the next step should be...

MA: Glad you feel better today. I hope you have a good 3!

Lizo: Hello!

lizo_77

Po: hugs about the tiredness ! sorry they can't get you in any earlier for the surgery.

gsdrunner

Lizo: 430AM, way to go... good way to start the day off!

MA: Glad you got some needed rest.

PO: Hang in there. Hope the program goes a bit better today.

RR: 6 yesterday with M outside. That's 2 days in a row outside.  I'm thinking another 6 or 7 depending on M.

NRR:  Not much, just getting ready for our trip. Its alot to get the house ready to leave so when we get back we dont have anything to do. Plus, with M planning a month trip is a little bit of an exercise. I may cut it short so she doesn't spend that long out of her crib.  TIme to get moving... we normally have breakfast done by 730 today M slept in a bit so we are running behind..

Have a great day everyone.

Klmcdona

Morning Ladies!

Quick post for me

RR- did weights and bike last night. Tonight will be 4-5 miles ...

NRR- so hard to wake up this morning with the grey skies and snow! I just wanted to stay in bed all day long. Last night I managed to do laundry, make a yummy cod dinner and make some lunch and breakfast for the week.

MA- good luck gettting your 3 miles in with no pain! sounds like you had a good night's sleep and that it was much needed

lizo- great job on getting up so early for a run! such an early start to your day all around though

PO- sorry that you have to wait so long for the surgery! that must be so frustrating now that you just know what you need to do and want to get it done.

GSD- great job on getting outside and running with M! Wait, what a month long trip... how do I know nothing about this? where are you going?

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies!

RR: Running after work with my friend Kristen. We'll run a mile from home to the base of the mountain and then walk to the top, walk down and run the mile back home..

NRR: After the run, I'm going to Kristen's for dinner and then we're heading to her oldest son's basketball game. Baby Kay is coming come from the hospital today! This weekend I am heading down to see her! I can't wait to snuggle my niece! Smile

Gotta run ladies. My kiddos are due to arrive any minute!

taylorma1

MA-glad that you were able to catch up on some sleep. How was that sex toy party btw over the weekend?

lizo-wow that is an early workout! Did M and your Dad meet up over the weekend to talk? I think I remember you mentioning something like that

Po-sending you hugs and good vibes. Sorry you have to wait til the end of the month to get your surgery, but I hope it will be worth it

GSD-where are you guys planning to go?

klm-great job on being productive. Laundry night was last night for me too

RR: planning on a tempo run at lunch. Hate running indoors so will be outside, but it's supposed to snow, so the workout might have to be adjusted

NRR: weekend was really nice. went home to the suburbs to see my mom, and me and DBF helped her out around the house. Then Sunday, we went over to my friends house to watch the game, and that was a really good time. Ate some really yummy food

monk717

Good morning! I'm so tired.

ER: Skipped it this morning in favor of sleep. I'm starting to think walking into my office counts as exercise, I'm just so sluggish a lot of the time right now.

NER: Yesterday was a good news day all around. We got confirmed that P has turned head down! I'll admit a small part of me wanted to schedule a c-section so I could plan for it, but this situation is better for everyone. DH got his severance issue resolved super quick too. Turns out the problem was the local office didn't send some document to corporate. They got it straightened out and his money will be direct deposited Thursday. And we also filed our taxes last night, owe federal but get a very large state refund to make up for it! I'm hoping with another kid next year we can stop owing federal. Last night we went out to dinner and then when we got home I made berry-banana bread. The berries are blueberries and I had thawed way too many so I decided to throw together some blueberry muffins too. It was super cool baking both at the same time in my new oven! Today DH is going out for drinks with a friend but first they're moving the chair out of A's room down to the basement and then the salvation army is picking it up on Thursday, so its nice to have that taken care of. I posted a blog about A's new bed, the pics are just adorable!

melrunner

Morning ladies.

Tri. Ran a quick 3 this am that's all I had them for.

NtriR psychiatrist appointment for med refills and volunteering tonight. Hope volunteering goes better.

Anxiety is terrible during the week. Taking anxiety meds now pretty much during the week which I hate relying on....

melrunner

Lizo how was the meeting or dinner with M and your dad??

GSD where are you all going for a month??

RLTW congrats on your niece!

MA glad you caught up with sleep.

PO feb 28 will be here beyore you realize it.

KLMC Can we trade weather situations??

hows the new position??

Taylor stay warm and dry!

monk great news about P being in position!

NorCal

Morning ladies!

RR. 6-7 miles with RP tonight.

NRR. Not feeling super great today, just sluggish and tired! Just relaxing at home this morning, then doing some work on our business and then heading to work.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

gsdrunner

DH has a business trip to NYC for a month. So, we are going to our house in ME and to visit M's grandparents in MA. Its a shorter distance for DH and M to have time together than us staying in VA.

I know I can handle a full month alone with M, but I rather be able to have M and DH have time together whenever they can. She isn't going to be young forever so I want DH to get as much time as possible. Plus, she can get spoiled by her grandparents.  The pups will come with us. Can't leave them out!

I am a little scared bc of my mother's problems. And it 6 weeks left before the half so I am in crunch time for training.