Womens Running

Monday Already Supermoms (Read 12 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning Mamas~

RR: planning on 5 miles between PT clients this morning. Hoping it's not icy out there. We had rain al morning that switched over to snow yesterday afternoon. It's going to be a COLD week.

TR: was very happy to be back home after the 3 nights away. One of his favorite gifts was the Hess truck/tractor set from my younger brother. He LOVES it! And the Mr. Potato Head we got him.

NRR: just trying to get back into the routine this morning. I woke up a lot last night. hoping for a nap later today.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Holy crap, ernie knows how to party! 

RR - meeting a DM friend to run an undetermined distance. I am still feeling drunk and this friend is running an indoor ultra on Saturday, so it probably won't be that far. Also, it's -19/-22C with windchill this morning. wtf, it was skirt weather yesterday.

TR - pooped in his underwear, and again I had to break up his turd with the handle of an old toothbrush before it would flush.

FR - had something planned but don't remember what. I think frozen pizza and salad.

NRR - a university friend is having a party tonight, I was thinking I'd have to take an expensive cab ride home, but obviously I don't feel like drinking now.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR: 4 on the TM this afternoon.  Ran 6 on Saturday and my legs are sore!

BR: Sleeps like shit.  Shipping him off to grandmas so I can get some stuff done.

TR:  Busy little man.  Jealous that h is going to grandmas and he isn't.

NRR:  Lots to do today....grading, ironing, organizing....I would love a nap, but it wont happen.

FR:  Need to come up with a menu for tomorrow night.

rg - I hope you can sleep again soon.  Insomnia sucks.  Glad R had such a great Christmas.

zorbs -  drinking 2 nights in a row might be fun.  I'm glad the social gathering didnt cause you anxiety!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Kantkatchme

Rg- I hope you get a nap!

zorbs- sounds like last night was a good time!  I barely remember when I could drink multiple days in a row.

mer- hope you can get lit's done.  And maybe even a nap?

Rr- 5? another cold one!  -22F with the wind chill.  I want to try out the chariot. I wonder if I can run with the skis on it?

br- so tired lately.  She wakes up tired.  I hope we can get back on our routine and she sleeps more.  so cute at the party yesterday,  she interacted with the other kids a bit Instead of just watching.

Nrr-  really need to grocery shop.  Finally finished left overs, so now we are scrounging through the pantry.  Got a new crock pot,  need to find some good recipes For that.

runnergirl9508

zorbs- lol- I always pictured ernie as being the party type! hope the run helped clear your hangover. ugh on the poop in the underwear, and GROSS that it was so big...ew! enjoy the party tonight.

mer- great job on your LR over the weekend! is it the furthest you've run since H was born? I hope that the day at gma's is full of naps for H and productive time for you! I have a lot to catch up on today too. pregnant insomnia is the cruelest of jokes.

Kant- brrr, that's cold! aw, sounds like the BR had just as much fun as you guys did at the party! I love when they start playing with the other kids. have a good run today! enjoy your new crockpot, and have fun grocery shopping.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - his poop was big because he sat down after pooping and smooshed it into a pancake.

mer - funny how that works eh? there were only a few other people, I find the family gatherings that give me anxiety, people ask me a lot of questions directly, which is what tends to freak me out.

kant - I have not been drunk like that for YEARS...Terry's blog has some crockpot recipes, I love using mine!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

nolamama

CQTM

Hi Ladies,

RR: Nothing today, had to get the heat fixed at our rental instead on my lunch break. I did log over 12 miles last week. That is the most since August. WOOT. I took about 4 weeks off and then ran on the beach when I was in Florida. I ran yesterday and the only thing that hurts is my knee and achilles, which I'll take over my stupid tibia. The 12 are a combo of run/walk, but whatever. I'm tired of not running.

TR: Home with Daddy today and tomorrow. It's already been interesting so far.

FR: Grilled trout with some sort of sides...

zorbs - did Ernie have a party? I bet y'all would be fun to drink some wine with.

rg - A is going to be a mess going back to daycare on Thursday. I was hoping would get a routine down in the next couple of days, but DH doesn't really follow a routine most of the time. Oye.

mer - sorry about the shitty sleeping, I'm well aware of what that's like.

kant - yeeesh. I don't even remember what -22C feels like. I was feeling very chilly this morning at 49F.

Kantkatchme

Nola- yeah! For 12 miles!!! I hope your knee and Achilles  don't cause you trouble.