Womens Running

Fantastic Friday Supermoms (Read 19 times)

runnergirl9508

Good luck to all the Supermoms racing Richmond this weekend- I wish I could be there to cheer all of you on!

RR: heading out in a bit for 7-8 miles before we leave. There's a paved running path around the lake near where the conference is, so I'm hoping for a couple of good runs Sat + Sun mornings as well.

TR: was so excited when he woke up from his nap yesterday and gma was here! He made friends with an adorable little girl at the playground, and the two of them ran around together from one thing to the next. They did the whole toddler stare at each other and say nothing for 5 minutes, then both smiled and waved and they were off. Too cute.

NRR: leaving for Chicago around 8-9AM! So excited!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - srd

TR - mil sent pics of him building snowmen in the backyard.

FR - epic supermoms meet up!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!  I guess it'll probably be quiet around here with everyone enroute to Richmond! So exciting!!

RR - SRD... grastoned Achilles/ankle feels much better, he told me not to run super long this weekend though bc my pelvis was out and he doesn't want it going back to where it was.

TR - was back to being a terror last night, well not until bedtime, but once it was bedtime she was very bad... and then didn't fall asleep until after 9:30...  I went in to check on her when I went to bed and she was still awake and said, I'm going to wait until your asleep to go to sleep mommy... silly girl!  She's going to be tired today bc DH needs to be out of the house by 7.

BR - was also grouchy last night.

FR - the meatballs last night were amazing... yum.  I brought up a Sheppard's pie for tonight.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

RG:  Have fun in Chicago!

Zorbs:  Ack, snowmen already!

CA:  C's grumpies must have been sleep related because for once in his life he went to bed by himself, without tv, at 7:30 last night.  It was quiet so I went to go find him.  Yep, had put his own pjs on and was snoring away.  Too bad I had to wake him up to brush his teeth, but he went right back to sleep.

SRD:  I am going to call packing the car as my workout.  I had to run in and out so many times Wink

TR:  So excited to go to the hotel and meet his buddy Kourtney.

NRR:  Picking up the kiddo then heading out this afternoon.  DH is already in RIC so I sent most of stuff with him.  We will each have a car with us making it sooooo much easier.

FR: I can't wait for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strollermama

Good luck Richmond ladies!!!

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - have an amazing weekend away in Chicago!

zorbs - have fun this weekend!

becky - ha, I'd let her teeth rot if she fell asleep on her own.. lol.  Have a great weekend!

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: SRD yesterday, 5-7 after work today.

TR: Saying really cute stuff like "Please please!" and "Whoopsies" and "My goodness!"

FR: Cajun braised chicken over rice. Something with chicken breast tonight.

NRR: Not much in the way of plans this weekend.  I would like to get my xmas shopping out of the way but I have no idea what to buy.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Good luck to the Richmond ladies!

RG- have a good trip. Bring lots of bland snacks to help with nausea.

zorbs- the last time I made a snowman, I accidentally rolled the giant snowball through a dog turd. It put me off snowman building.

CA- the hay is in the barn, take it easy to recover before the race. I'll have to look up spanish meatballs.

Becky- I'm so bad about making my kid brush his teeth.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Spike - LOL on the turd in the snowman!  DH is too but C has already had a cavity so I am a Nazi about it now.

superspike113

Honorary Old

I just sent a few of my siblings (that I like and that have kids) a FB PM asking them for some info to help in buying their kids gifts, and oh by the way, I'm not coming to family Christmas. Hopefully this doesn't backfire spectacularly.

nolamama

CQTM

Good Luck all you Richmond runners!!!

Did RG and Zorbs have some wine last night?

MTA: Wait, what? RG is nauseous?

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - I hope things work out with your siblings!

nola - HEY girl, long time no see... RG was sick, so they didn't get to meet up.  ETA - YUP.... she hasn't said anything on RA about why... Wink

Sooo Lauren Fleshman tweeted my latest blog post!?!  I've had 600+ views in the last hour Surprised

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - I hope things work out with your siblings!

nola - HEY girl, long time no see... RG was sick, so they didn't get to meet up.  ETA - YUP.... she hasn't said anything on RA about why... Wink

Sooo Lauren Fleshman tweeted my latest blog post!?!  I've had 600+ views in the last hour Surprised

CA- Yay for your retweeet!

nolamama

CQTM

CA: I was just frantically reading back the past couple weeks of posts.  Big grin

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

CA: I was just frantically reading back the past couple weeks of posts.  Big grin

JOIN FACEBOOK. Big grin