Womens Running

Thirsty Thursday Supermoms (Read 15 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: planning on 7 after first PT client this morning. It needs to warm up already!

TR: a little chatterbox lately, and I love it! He tells DH all about our day at dinner each night.

NRR: grocery shopping, not sure what else today

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 4 miles with strides at ATB race pace on the TM.  Last run before Sunday!

sort of RR - DH was on the verge of signing up for Spartan Race with a buddy of his, except he thinks his friend accidentally signed up for the 13K instead of the 5K.

KR - When I came home from work, B and DH were still out.  When they got back, B was in the midst of a massive tantrum b/c DH wouldn't bring home his birthday bike from his office.  And he was at the emergency daycare yesterday because regular daycare lady had a dr's appt.  I guess he was unfamiliar with her house because he had a poop accident.

FR - crockpot pulled pork, coleslaw.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - 13k. Probably around noon, so it BETTER have warmed up out by then.

RR #2 - One of the directors at the community centre approached me yesterday and asked me if I would coach a learn to run program for some of the other moms. I think it will be 8 weeks, starting next month with a goal to have them run our local 5k in June. Fun!!

TR - Whenever I'm driving and stopped at a red light with a car in the lane beside me, she starts saying from the back seat "Car race! Car race! Vroom, vroom!"

FR - Tandoori chicken, basmati rice, roasted, spiced cauliflower

NRR - I think I spent about four hours driving around to various places yesterday. S and I were both so tired when we got back from dinner last night that we were in bed by 8:50 pm!

~~~~~~~

rg - Hope it's not too cold out for your run! Does R start chatting away the minute he wakes up? S talks non-stop for about an hour after she wakes up, which I think is so cute, like she's been thinking of all this stuff to say overnight. I think my dinner last night was really salty, because it is also Thirsty Thursday for me.

zorbs - It looks like you'll actually get decent weather for ATB! Why is B's bike at DH's office?

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 10 ish km's after work on the TM, doing my 1000 m cruise intervals.  I'm at work early plus will work through lunch, and am hoping that DH can pick up the girls so I can just go straight home and run.

KR - I have almost everything for her bday planned out in my mind, now I just have to buy everything and put it into action.  Can't believe she's going to be 4!!

TR - I guess she was teething really bad at daycare yesterday.  I told DH to dose her w/ advil before dropping her off this morning.  Poor kid... plus she's got a nasty rash from it.

FR - slow cooker cranberry pork... need to figure out sides, maybe roasted broccoli and rice.

NRR - the bloating is finally gone, weighed myself this morning and I'm 4 lbs less than Monday!  I was spotting last night like AF was coming so maybe that was the bloating thing and not the flu.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Initially I wanted to run 7 after work.  Now I think it will be 5.  Hoping to be outside, but it is raining so it may be inside.  Left my running shoes at work yesterday so on my way to spin I had to stop at home and have DH walk shoes out to me.

BR:  He is army crawling!!!  Such a big boy!  He was only up once last night at 3:30 which rocked my sleeping world.   I love that he is such a good baby.  I almost feel like after what J put us through we "deserve" it.

TR:  Always has to be a part of our conversation.  "What you sayed?" Is a big phrase for him right now.  DH was joking around and turned off his night light from upstairs and it freaked J out.  DH felt bad, but it was kind of funny.  We are mean....

NRR:   End of the quarter is tomorrow so now is a busy time at work.  I am taking kids on a field trip next Friday and one of my chaperons backed out on me so now I am scrambling.  Kids have no idea how much work goes in to these events!

FR:  Out for pizza tonight with the sitter.  DH thought it would be a good time for J and her to hang out and for him to just get used to her.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I also love how we can ask B questions now about his day and he can answer them, more or less.

ernie - teaching learn to run is fun!  Do they have a schedule that you're expected to use or can you use your own?  Why the bike is at DH's office: FIL bought it for him and brought it in his car to the office, where B's birthday party was held.  Then we didn't want to bring it home until we purged some old crap from the house (which we did last weekend).  Shhh about the ATB weather..don't want to jinx it!

CA - I was horrifically bloated last night (hoping it's just the outfit I'm wearing) gut sticking out and jelly belly everywhere.

mer - where are you going for the field trip?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

armmama

morning!

RR - maybe a few miles on the TM today, or maybe rest day  It's currently raining and is supposed to change over to snow this afternoon.

BR - so funny that he can say some words so clearly and other words are just off.  Like DD3's name - Morgan - L calls her "Dooey".  Not sure where he got that from.

KR - went to the mall last night so DD1 could get a new swimsuit and so they could spend their Justice GCs they got for Christmas.  L was a pain, but liked playing in Legoland.

FR - nothing planned so maybe shrimp pasta since we have all the ingredients

NRR - I went to Athleta last night and wanted everything, it was hard to control myself.  I told DH that I saved a lot of money by walking into Lululemon and not buying anything there though.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - I hope it's not too cold for your run!  So cute about R telling DH about your day.  M is a chatterbox but is not often talking about real things, just about her imaginary world.

zorbs - I'm guessing you're going for a PR at ATB?  I seriously looked 4 months pgr on MOnday, it was gross.

ernie - Fun on the learn to run clinic!  Ok, so I'm coming to your house for dinner, that sounds delicious!  LOL on S and the car race!!

mer  - I hope you can get outside to run tonight.  So great that you're getting some decent sleep now.  Hope you can find a new chaperone, it must be hard with so many parents both working full time these days.

arm - it's probably a good thing we don't have any Athleta's here, I drool over the website but can't bring myself to buy anything without getting to try it on.

runninmer

rg - It is supposed to be in the 40s but rain today.  If its not one thing, its another.

zorbs - That must have been nice to have some time alone in the house.  I always wish for that and it very rarely happens.  I am taking the kids to Junior Achievement Finance Park.  It is a Personal Finance Unit and while there I would describe it as a walking game of Life.

ernie - That sounds like a ton of fun directing the program!  An 8:50 bedtime sounds wonderful!

CAR - Have a great run after work!  I may use some of my district time that we are allowed to get out early.  We have a grand plan for J's party  we just need to put it all together.  I figure I will worry about it after this weekend which is H's Baptism.

arm - When you say mall, do you mean Mall of America or a smaller one?  J has a  hard time with the "L" sounds so lips is ips and clips is cips.  Kind of cute.  Shrimp pasta sounds really good!

Upcoming Races: 

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

arm - there are no Athleta stores in Canada and I'm sort of thankful for that!  But there is a lulu less than 1K from my house, at least at lulu "good" stuff comes and goes, so when they are on an ugly spree I can definitely control the spending.

CA - definitely going for a PR at ATB.  There is only one other 30K around here (Midsummers) and it totally sucks so I only get 1 shot at a 30K PR annually.

mer - I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish I had learned some stuff about personal finance.  I am terrible with money even though my dad was a bean counter.

armmama

rg - it is warm here today (if you consider 40 warm) but raining.  Can't win with the weather this year!

zorbs - 1K is really close, I would be tempted to walk there a lot just to look around!  The nearest Athleta is 3 miles from me, so I have to make an effort to go there, sort of.

ernie - what a fun chance to coach other moms!  I can't wait to hear how it goes!

CA - when is the party?  Planning is so fun!  I hope the advil helps O, teething babies are so pitiful.

mer - my first was my fussiest baby, and I guess I'd rather have it that way than the first be easy and the 2nd be hard.  Fun that he is starting to army crawl, it is so cute when they start moving around on their own!  Yes the Mall of America.  It is only 10-15 minutes from our house and a good place to distract L with all the noise and activity so he usually forgets to be crabby!

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Nope, R had asthma again and needed to just relax at home (DH doesn't get home until after 7 pm on workdays).

TR: New discipline tactic is taking away his stuff since timeouts are totally ineffective. He actually got himself up, removed his sleepsack, and came to me this morning rather than pitifully wailing in his doorway. Actually he probably did cry in his doorway for a while, I just couldn't hear it because I was in the shower.

FR: Chicken asparagus stir fry in my wok last night- the right tool makes a big difference. I wonder how many stirfries I can get away with cooking each week before DH moves out?

NRR: Really tired, up late with DH last night in an argument. Things are fine now though.  Going to call my doctor about getting an IUD, kid #2 will not be happening in the next year if at all, and I'm over hormonal BC.

NRR2- still no ideas for what to do for our anniversary and DH or I are busy/gone every weekend for the next 4 Sad

_____

RG- I love the talking, its the best.

zorbs- I thought B wasn't going to daycare anymore, or is preschool just a couple days a week? Sriracha lime coleslaw?

Ernie- R tells me to drive faster because I'm racing Lightning McQueen. We are working on Red-Stop, Green-Go but he gets them mixed up.

CA- I made the mistake of weighing myself 2 days after leg day while having PMS- Scale said 137 and I about died. Before I started lifting I was usually in the 127-130 range.

armama- I haven't tried any athleta stuff yet. My family is big on nicknames. My sister we call "Borf" is getting married on Saturday.

Mer- yay that H is sleeping well and army crawling!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

arm - party is this Sunday

spike - bummer on the argument w/ DH and the no babies... I hope you like the IUD, I have a Mirina and so far have nothing bad to say about it, don't know it's there, and really haven't had much of an AF at all since having O.  The scale regularily said 135-140 for me before O, now I'm more in the 120-125 range.

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- DH and I just have a lot on our plates, but I'm ready to be off the hormones so I can have a libido again. I'm not unhappy with the way my body looks, just hung up on the number on the scale since I worked so hard to lose 50 lbs.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - I just want to reach through the computer and give you a great big hug.  Then take you out for drinks!   I am playing around with the idea of an IUD, but really just want DH snipped.  I've been on BC since I was 16....I"m ready to be off.

Upcoming Races: