Womens Running

Typical Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

2 miles on TM, overslept a bit this morning. 

Marjorie - thanks, I will check it out, that's what I get for not catching up before I post lol

Good morning, Judy!

LC Runs

Tessa - great job, Charleston sounds like a beautiful town.  I'm glad you set that man straight (70?  you don't look anywhere near that!)  and way to go on scoping out the port-o-potty the day before.  I love your RR!!

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

I would complain about the cold, but after all, it's not November.

Monday was 35 minutes of cardio DVD. I went to bed early.

Today will be a combination of exercises I think.

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

ginnyb

4 TM miles this morning.  Picked up the pace some.  Good workout.

Back to work after a 3 day weekend.  Not fun.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Anonymous Guest

This!!

I would complain about the cold, but after all, it's not November.

In fact, it may have been my imagination, or it may be that I was running a few minutes later than normal this morning, but today was the first morning in a long time that it wasn't completely dark for my drive to the train station.

I ended up running 8 sorta zippy miles yesterday afternoon, then was too tired to go to Pilates. It is actually going to be pretty warm today (for January) - should be mid-40s when I get home from work. I'm going to try to get in another 4-6 then. I've got a week and a half until I start training for Toledo (just going to do Pfitz 12/55), so I'm just going to work on building my base.....like I was before getting knocked out with the flu for almost two weeks.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

Marjorie, the pace was fine! Hope you got to your destination without much delay.

Walked the entire Nashville airport. A lot of those gates seem to be unused.

And ahem, I did not have a short run, it turned out to be a long run! As in an inadvertently lengthened course.

Got home at midnight and the cats were very happy. I'm sure DS was feeding them but still they wanted their primary human.

No run this morning! Hoping to go at lunch.

Karen, the days ARE getting longer. Marjorie and I were remarking about that.

Very foggy here.

Howdy!

Yay Tessa--fast time!  Congrats on your 70th marathon.

My home computer finally bit the dust, so I can only post from the office.  Don't tell.  Busy weekend.  Four batches of kumquat marmalade Friday.  I am done!  eleven batches total, about 8 cases.  whew!

Saturday did a local 10k.  53:45--ok time, 2nd in my AG.  Then did an hour bike ride.  Sunday was house chores.  Monday we painted the bathroom ceiling with a mildew resistant paint.  Wow!  What an improvement!!  This morning was intervals on the tm.  Sucked.  Oh well.

Have a great day!

Docket_Rocket

Hi, ladies.  So much work at the office today, ugh!  I ran 5 miles yesterday and did Pilates but I spent the rest of the day doing errands, bah.

I have 4 with hubby and heavy weights tonight.

Judy, enjoy your workouts!

LC Runs, nice 2.

Ginny, nice TM run.  And picking up the pace on the TM?  Even better.

Karen, my run was fully in the daytime last night.  I hate that.  Pretty soon, the sun will be out for the whole run and it will be hot.  Your Spring is coming, keep hope.

Tessa, glad you are home!  I am sure the cats purred all night to their heart's content.

Sue, congrats on the 10K!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day.

Tessa not too bad. Only a few minutes delayed. I got to the hotel 10 central so no run. It was an hour drive from the airport..  I never know if I'm running too slow for the other person or too fast etc.

training today and meeting. Just got to the next hotel. 3 training tomorrow

Laura Charleston is beautiful.

Ginny I hope this winter hasn't been as bad as last!

LKaren glad you are on the mend

now on to Fb. I haven't been online all day.

Marjorie