Womens Running

Fly by Friday - Supermoms (Read 13 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - a bit of ST, hot tub.

TR - he's been doing this for awhile, but yesterday morning sang "old ga-donald had a farm eieio" for a couple hours straight.  Then he took a Thomas crane and strummed it like a guitar.

FR - sausage, butternut squash soup.

NRR - I cleaned my living room.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - 8k. I was planning on doing my LR this morning, but DH just remembered he has a dentist appointment so I won't have time.

TR - Bossed me around through her whole bath last night. "Wash face!" "wash back!" "all done!" "towel!"

FR - Pizza, salad

NRR - DH's dentist appointment reminds me that I am overdue for a dentist appointment. I'm pretty sure my current dentist is constantly trying to rip me off. DH started going to a dentist who just opened in town last year, and his dentist wooed me at the pub one day by talking to me about running for half an hour, so I think I'm going to switch.

~~~~~

zorbs - I think B is ready to give his own concerts! Ha ha, I clean my living room every single day, and it still looks like that.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runninmer

Morning.

RR - SRD.  Will do my long(ish) run tomorrow and like to do so on fresh legs.

RR#2 - My shoes should be delivered today!

BR - Really at a loss with this kid and sleeping.  Nothing seems to work.  Neither DH or I are getting much sleep which sucks.

TR - Was wearing underwear when I got home last night.  Only had one accident which is awesome.  He stands at the toilet which is just adorable.  I kept touching his bum because it felt weird not to feel a diaper!  We will see how he does.  I've learned not to have expectations (not in a bad way) but just a wait and see attitude.

NRR - I am really tired.  Like, I could have dozed on my way to work tired.  Maybe it is a good thing it is cold in my room. DH and I are watching Season 1 of Downton Abbey.  It is pretty good.  We are on to disc 2 tonight.

FR - Pizza tonight with MIL and FIL.  I just hope we don't stay late.

zorbs - "ga-donald" reminds me of how J says granola bar...I don't even know how to describe it.  MMM....a hot tub sounds warm and cozy.

ernie - DH and I are both overdue for dentist appointments as well...and my car is overdue for an oil change.  S is quite the character! Smile

moxie - I said to DH this morning how nice it is to not have to cart a pump back and forth every day.  He said I should text you and tell you that. Smile  Here's my text!  Thank you!!!!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - SRD!  Finally went to the chiro yesterday and had my SI joint fixed.. feels much better, not sure if it's right where it should be, my muscles are all jacked up from it being out, so I'm giving it the weekend and will go back next week if it still feels off.

TR - fell out of bed in the middle of the night, I heard a lot of wailing, DH was in with her but I finally got up to see what was going on.  She was fine, just startled and tired.

BR - walking everywhere!!

FR -  homemade pizza, made the dough for the crust last night.

NRR - forgot my FOB to get into work, luckily a friend comes in super early also so he let me in.  It's a pain bc the bathrooms are outside the secured doors.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

moxieluvah

zorbs - hot tub sounds awesome right now!

ernie - the dentist is my least favorite place to go, but it is slightly better when you actually like your dentist.

mer - i was actually going to message you and ask if the pump was working out, I was worried it wouldn't work after just sitting for so long. sorry about the lack of sleep, happening in our house right now, although I'm sure yours is worse, no fun at all!

CA - it's crazy how one thing on your body can affect a million other things, I hope the adjustment works out!

---

RR - SRD

TR - up 2 times last night! he wakes up and calls to us, we go in and tell him that it's not time to get up yet and he cries/screams for 5ish minutes and then goes back to sleep. I just want to yell at him "you are not a newborn, you are 2 so go to sleep!!!"

NRR - MIL texted DH this AM wanting us to come over after work, I'd rather just drop off the kids and go home and relax, is that horrible?

FR - pizza at the ILs

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - M gets like that with songs a lot!  Has ever since she could talk, I'd wake up to her belting out baa baa black sheep or something.  I didn't clean my living room Smile  Oh and I have DOMS today in my abs.

ernie - lmao on getting picked up by a dentist at the bar!!  Hmmm maybe we should have salad w/ our pizza too - sounds healthier Smile

mer - YAY for new shoes!  I love toddlers in underwear, they look so cute!  Hope you can catch up on some sleep tonight.

runninmer

moxie - Ha!  I just told a friend this morning that I don't want to hang out with MIL and FIL.  I want to drop the boys off and go home and nap in my bed! Smile

Upcoming Races: 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

moxie - frustrating on the toddler sleep!!  HA, I agree Friday nights should be for relaxing not hanging with the IL's.

runnergirl9508

RR: an hr of bootcamp followed by a 6.1 mile run in freshly fallen snow. so pretty out! Planning 10-12 tomorrow for my LR.

TR: is feeling better now- eating, playing like normal. it's been a long week with a sick toddler! I'm so glad to have my happy lil man back.

NRR: no big plans for the weekend- DH is working tomorrow. just getting caught up on little things around the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zorbs- ah, enjoy that hot tub! I LOVE butternut squash soup, and would eat it every night for dinner in the winter. so cute about B singing, and playing the guitar- future musician?

Ernie- bummer on not being able to LR today- hope tomorrow's weather is just as nice for it. a dentist who talks running- yes please! lol at bossy S at bath time.

Mer- enjoy your SRD. glad your shoes are coming today! what did you get? sorry about the crummy baby sleep. GL with the potty training! we were going to start last weekend, but with R getting sick we had to wait.

CA- I LOVED the video of O walking!!! I just want to pick her up and hug her- she's such a happy girl. yay for the chiro working. I've found that my muscles are a little sore post-chiro visit if things were really out of whack.

moxie- boo to the bad toddler sleep. OMG, I definitely would have the same response as you- it's Friday night, can't I just go home and chill by myself tonight?! Wink

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Kantkatchme

Rg-  thanks for the bday wishes for A yesterday Smile

Rr- 3. Must get out!  Catching up on planks.

br-  so cute!  Slept last night!!! Woooohooo!  We let her stay up till 8 and she went out like a light after a few stories.  .... And she is napping, right now!  I feel like a new person!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - Nice run today!  Glad R is feeling better.  Yeah O's a pretty sweet girl, and she's pretty proud of her new skill.  Good to hear that you take a couple days after an adjustment, I think I'm also still a bit sore from the 800's followed by ST'ing on Wed night.

Kant - Happy belated birthday to A!!  YAY for sleep, nice bday present back to mommy.  Have a good run!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

yeah so there was a sign on the gym door saying the washrooms/showers/pool/hot tub were closed due to lack of water in the building.  The other trainers were saying it was a health risk when management decided to shut it down around 8:40, so I got shafted for a couple of clients, and hot tub time too.

ernie - I think I told you my dentist used to be my PT client? so she would be very nice to me because she knew if she drilled/scraped the living eff out of my teeth, I'd make her do 100 pushups at our next session.  B is also very bossy, "take off boots!" "get choo choos!" and if I say the old, "what do you say?" he adds PLEASE! in a forceful voice.

mer - of course the little boy pants fit much better without a diaper.

moxie - absolutely Friday nights are for at home chillin!!!!!

CA - I always serve pizza with salad.

rg - I really don't want B to continue to private music lessons if he doesn't want to.

kant - enjoy the warmer temps this weekend!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

8.5k done. It's -4C out and feels amazingly warm, so I rocked a pair of capris. And the roads are finally clear, so it felt awesome to be able to run at a normal pace again!

~~~

mer - How often is H waking at night? Baby sleep is so unpredictable, so hopefully he comes around soon. I think Downton Abbey was added to Netflix recently. I am curious about it since people seem to like it. Hmmm...I think I am overdue for an oil change too.

CA - Well, you are making homemade pizza and I am being lazy-ass and throwing a frozen Hawaiian pizza in the oven, so I think you have me beat in the healthy department  O is walking so well!

Moxie - Fridays are definitely for relaxing at home! I feel anti-social on Friday nights and then by Saturday I'm ready to go out.

rg - We woke up to a bit of fresh snow here, too, and it is pretty. Glad to hear R is back to his normal self!

Kant - Happy belated first birthday to A! Are you having a party for her this weekend? So awesome that she is sleeping well!

zorbs - Ha ha, I like that idea of having a way to punish the dentist!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runninmer

ernie - I can't give you a number of times.  I can tell you that DH and I take turns and we are very rarely in bed together.  Its horrible.

Upcoming Races: