Womens Running

Far Away Friday (Over 40) (Read 172 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Carolyn I never feel the shot going in and have never been sore.

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Finally checking in! 7 miles on the TM at lunch. No run this morning, I didn't get to bed until late.

Hi everyone!

Julie, there are so many jokes that could be made about adjusting a broken or bruised coccyx, and I'm sure you've heard them all.

Lisa Marie, poor little lass, hope she feels better soon.

Good luck Damaris with Goofy!

Karen, I count Costco as strength training.

Marjorie, 80? In January? YUCK.

Hi Judy, Laura, Carol, Susan, Cindy, Linda, Carolyn...

Julie_D

Fire Jumper

Met with core-meister today - i'd say he kicked my butt ... but, that is too sensitive right now... lol   I also met with RB for an indoor run.  I'm hoping that tomorrow is going to be an OUTDOOR day!!  woo hoo.

Lisa-Marie - So sorry to hear about your precious one.  I hope you're both able to get some sleep tonight.

LC - such a trooper!  I can't even think about going out in rain/sleet... committed weather weenie here.

Cindy - I SO wish that we had a Target...  and you know what I'm talking about ... lol!

Marjorie - awesome 11!

Linda - thank you.  It has been quite the journey.  I love my new, active lifestyle.

Carolyn - I got my shot yesterday, and it was intradermal (I think that's the right word).  They put it right under the skin kind of like a TB test.  They also have the nasal spray and the regular "shot."

Tessa - oh yeh...  those jokes are a real pain in the...

G'nite all! 

Julie

5K's and Obstacle Runs

Goal for 2013:  10K

Icebreaker Challenge 5K, Girls on the Run 5K, Friehofer's Run for Women 5K, Hero Rush, Warrior Dash Florida, Warrior Dash Eastern NY, Turkey Trot,  Mud Mania, and yet-to-be-decided goal 10K.