Womens Running

Frosty Friday Supermoms (Read 352 times)

armmama

I really want to do personals but by the time I have time to get on here lately I am so behind!  

RR - got up early and ran 4.5 this morning so I was back by 5:45 to get the girls up for school.  I need to do this more often now that L is STTN pretty regularly (please don't let me have just jinxed that).  It was awesome to run and then be able to shower after girls left, but before L was up.  Hoping to run 10-12 this weekend so I get up to 30 for the week.  I can't seem to get above 30mpw but I guess that's ok.

BR - is talking in his crib instead of napping.  Nap, boy!

KR - buses are here, this will be even shorter than I thought.  DD2 has a performance tonight that we're going to.  

NRR - I love Christmastime but there is so much going on lately and it's exhausting me.

jm - YES my DH has a severe problem with not listening.  Or should I say not retaining.  I will tell him multiple times but unless he puts it on his work calendar he forgets.  That gala we went to I told him about 10 times but he went ahead and scheduled a work trip that same night.  I was so mad, he ended up rescheduling the trip.  I normally wouldn't care if we went to the gala or not but it was the 3rd or 4th time in a few weeks that he had scheduled something after I told him that I had something else going on!

hello to everyone else!!

jmmiller

Ok so this is how bad his memory is.  We drove together to get a quick lunch. (I drove) Then he had a hair cut. I went to a store nearby then waited in the car.  He had to call me to ask me where the car was.  How did they survive before being married??  Smile

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

superspike113

Honorary Old

Jmmiller- My DH would lose his ass if it wasn't tacked on. He is constantly misplacing things then tries to blame me. His glasses are the worst, we are always looking for them and it pisses me off when he sits and squints at the TV.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

armmama

I'm not sure how my husband ever grocery shopped before he met me.  He has to call me 587 times whenever he does any kind of shopping.

jmmiller

Spike and Amrm: LOL! I love that I'm not alone in this. 

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

workout and planks done.  Nike workout had side planks, so 3x 1 min each side - except i had to cheat on my left side, there is no way I can hold a real side plank for a whole minute, so I had to put my knee down part way.  Then afterwards 1x90 second, 1x 60 second and 1x 30 second front plank.  phew.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

simone the cat

Mer - Yay!!  Definitely let me know about March.  But we will not be going to McDonalds Smile

CA - what does your chiro do for you for your nerve issues?  I haven't found a chiro that I love.  My PT has me do back extensions and "nerve flossing" stretches, which helped a ton, but it will still flare up randomly.  I know it is bad when I feel it in my knee.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Simone - he adjusts my pelvis and does ART to my glutes. He has also flossed the nerve. The other thing that helps at home is to make a butt sized ice pack from a towel and sit on it in the evening.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Oh and I keep thinking of commenting on jeans and brands. While we were in NH I bought a pair of seven (for all mankind) brand discounted at a Bloomingdales outlet they are skinny jeans and are my current favorite jeans ever!

jmmiller

Plank report: 55 seconds. Is it better to do them on your hands or on your elbow/forearm? Streak report: 7 days so far - 5, 5, 10, 3, 5, 5, 3

BermyHorse

jm - watch zorbs' video - the guy explains it really well and there are bullet points to follow on form.

CA - thanks for jean brand! I will check them out when we are next in Nashville in January.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31