Womens Running

Thursday Snowy Supermoms (Read 320 times)

runninmere

Just wanted to pop in quickly ladies!  Sorry I’ve been so MIA…can’t find time to post if work is busy or when I’m at home with crazy man.

RR – Every since I found out I was pregnant, the workouts have been non existent.  I just haven’t felt great with the nausea and have felt like a truck has hit me most days.  Hoping to get back on the horse soon.  This happened with C too and I managed to get back into it!

NRR – We had a good Christmas with DH’s family and I’m so thankful for a great family.  Other than a few mini-dramas with the sisters, all was good.  C got sick, but I figured that was inevitable being around SIL’s 20mos olds and in and out of new church nurseries this weekend.

BR – Is my wild man.  He is All OVER the place!  He is now a climbing machine and can climb onto just about anything.  He is learning new words, but still cannot do his animal noises other than moo or meow J

PGR – Taking it one day at a time.  My 1st u/s is Jan 9th.  Feeling pretty yucky today, but that is just fine.

Rocky – I definitely leaked colostrum with Connor and it is perfectly normal…mine started I think in the mid 20 week mark.

RG – Sounds like you guys had a great trip and that your little guy did great!!

Zorbs – GREAT job on your race!

superspike113

Honorary Old

mere- I hardly worked out in my first tri due to fatigue, heartburn, and spotting. Cut yourself some slack Smile

I went to the chiro and feel a million times better. It sounded like we were making popcorn in that place with how much my back was popping.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runswithrocky

Awesome - glad to know leaking around the halfway mark is normal.  had none of this last time.

Mere - glad you are feeling like crap :-)  can't wait to here about the first u/s!

ER - Got a brisk 3.6 mi walk in at lunch.  love being able to do that!  Now off to eat my lunch.  hmmm. food.