Womens Running

(Over 40) Winter Returns Wednesday (Read 226 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

THM Tessa. She is on crutches for a bit. No idea what caused it etc.

Marjorie

Disney freak

Can anyone tell me what this is?  I got it in my race packet I picked up today.  It's got a velcro strap on the back, a small zipper pocket on the front, and a larger pocket behind it.  The velcro strap looks like to can attach to the back or wrap all the way around to fit a velcro part on the front. 

Lisa Marie

• first 5K on 12/8/12 - 39:14
      • first 10K on 1/12/13 - 1:23:45
      • upcoming races: Hypnotic Donut Dash - 1/26, Hot Chocolate 5K 2/9, Rock n Roll half relay 3/24
      • training for Big D half on 4/14

Hi Ladies,

Lisa Marie -- that looks like a small pouch for keys, cash or what-not that you could attach to your shoe.  There's probably a strap thingy that goes through your laces to keep it attached.  Have fun at the 5K!

AnonymousG -- I've never been to St Louis... looking forward to it!   Do the HMs line up together with the marathoners?  I'm staying at the Drury downtown somewhat near the start/finish and the arch   Maybe see you there!  Saw that you're doing a 50K too... I did my first this year and hope to convince DH to do another next year.

MMR -- we're spoiled for trail running here in the SF Bay Area but the hills kill me!  This is what I'm doing:  http://www.coastaltrailruns.com/mm_montara_mountain.html  Ugh... 2900' gain for the HM.  

LC -- I hear ya about the wine habit.   I think it's even harder for me to give up chocolate than wine, but it's a very close call.  And there's so much of it around this time of year!

Kudos to everyone that got out there for a workout today!  Which excludes me...  

Get well soon, Tracey and others battling bugs.

Have a great day to all of you reading this tomorrow!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR