Womens Running

Toasty toes Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 20 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - hot  yoga with Amy.  I love hot yoga in cold weather!

TR - it really is amazing how much his vocabulary has improved since last week.

FR - savoury oatmeal with chia seeds for breakfast, leftover noodles for lunch, chicken pie & salad for dinner.

RR - here's my Richmond race report: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=5544697

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

strollermama

Enjoy your hot yoga Zorbs!

RR - Not really feeling like running this morning.  Hope to do 1-3 miles on the TM at some point today.

TR - Tummy is all better!  I kept him home yesterday but probably didn't need to.  We had a fun today hanging out though.

NRR - So ready for this week to be over.  DH is coming in 9 days!

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - I think Crisp Apple is my 2nd favourite.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

beckykay

Morning!

RR:  Hopefully night run on the mountain with RP before she moves to CO.

TR:  Nightmares.  He keeps coming into our room at night which is exhausting for me.

FR:  Clean Eating menu.  I can't remember what it is.

Busy day, conference this week so I gotta get caught up.

strollermama

beckykay - Where in CO is your RP moving?  Everyone always moves to Denver...

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - xtraining on the spin bike at lunch.  Chiro afterwards.

TR - I'm going to strangle her, but I hope she took my key FOB from my bag... the clip was in there but the FOB wasn't on it, I'm sure it was on it when I put it in... if she didn't take it I have no idea where it is, which means $25 for a new one, which I've already done in the last few weeks.

BR - bit me twice last night nursing, hard, she was very upset when I shrieked but then did it again!  I was just thinking that we were down to the end of breastfeeding, in a longing sort of way and she bit me.

FR - perogies and farmers sausage.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

Zorbs:  Love your race report.  I forgot my watch as well and didn't realize until Jill mentioned watch in the car.  We hung out inside the hotel before hand too.  I was trying to decide if I needed starbucks while I was there. Smile

Stroller:  HOORAY FOR DH coming home!!!!!  I know you can't wait.

Erniegirl

RR - Legs are still so sore from my race. That's what I get for being under-trained. I might attempt a short recovery run to see if it helps.

TR - Had her flu shot yesterday afternoon, so I thought she was going to be really grumpy for her swimming lesson. Instead she did better than ever - she was doing front and back floats, jumping in, listening to the teacher, blowing bubbles, dunking her head under and even letting the teacher hold her. Apparently I need to get her vaccinated before all her lessons Wink

FR - Curried butternut squash and kale, basmati rice, haddock

NRR - Woke up to snow on the ground, so that crazy wind storm definitely brought the cold weather back with it. Need to stop procrastinating on putting my snow tires on!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - that's one cool thing about being away from them over a few days, you notice developments more, it's extra cool if they are in a big development phase.  Nice race report, sounds like a fun race!

stroller - YAY for DH coming home!!

becky - ugh on the nightmares!  YAY for clean eating!

ernie - sore legs means you ran your hardest, or at least that's what I tell myself Smile  Awesome on the swimming, I need to sign M up for some this winter.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

stroller - hurray for DH visiting again so soon!

CA - I hope your find your key fob! there's nothing like biting to turn you off BF..I stopped after B screamed like I was trying to poison him upon seeing my boob.  That was enough for me.

becky - in the Omni? you should have texted me!

ernie - you seem to be all about the kale lately!  I am wanting some - it makes me feel healthy, which I need after the horrible junk on Sunday.

runnergirl9508

RR: 5 fast miles in some crazy wind this morning. FFelt great!

Tr: he's been so happy and fun today.

NRR: running errands now with R and my mom. She's heading hhome today Sad

bbl for personals.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Nope. I think I caught a virus. I've felt a tad queasy and my whole body aches like I'm 100 years old. If I feel better this afternoon I might run.

TR: Ended up in our bed after bad dreams last night and kept kicking me in the kidney, which sucked extra bad with the aforementioned aches. Stayed dry again, don't want to jinx myself but that's 3 in a row, longest he's done is 5.  I think I got DH on board with no TV for R at night, we are just listening to music, playing with toys, coloring, reading books.

FR: teriyaki last night. Not sure about tonight yet. Nothing sounds good.

NRR: I think we've narrowed down our furniture. I have champagne taste on a beer budget- the bedroom set I fell in love with was too much so I'm going to have to get something cheaper. I think I'm going to get this bed http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Showroom/Item_Popup.aspx?sItemSku=B696-58&sSelectedItem=B696-46  Its more important to me to have an amazing mattress than fine bedroom furniture. We are going to get a leather sofa and then an upholstered loveseat and chair. DH says he doesn't care, but when it comes down to it he's really opininated.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

NRR2- I'm considering working the day after Thanksgiving, and daycare lady said if she can get 6 kids signed up for Dec 26/27 she will work. So if she will be open, I'll work those days and take off the 30, 31, New Years instead. Its weird to be so low on vacation- I normally hoard my time off and end up taking off a lot of time in December. I did take a few vacations last year though.

NRR3- I don't know if any of you shop on zulily, but my cousin's son will be featured as a model for Volcom clothes on there Thursday/Friday. Its pretty cool because he has some special needs- I think he either has a social anxiety disorder or is on the autism spectrum.

___

zorbs- Do you think his vocab is just from him being curious from being with another person for the weekend? What are chia seeds like? I heard they are kind of gelatinous- they get used in GF baking as a binder. My rankings: Apple Ginger, Traditional Dry, Crisp Apple, Cinnful Apple. I really like the crisp, but it almost tastes too much like juice.

stroller- glad H is feeling better and you get to see DH for thanksgiving!

Becky- are you doing the clean eating thing to lose weight, or just for health?

CA- the last time R nursed he bit me and kicked me in the other boob hard. I decided I was done right then and there. What is farmer's sausage? DH and I are thinking about doing a trip with just the two of us up to Banff next year. Is that far from where you live?

Ernie- I've never eaten haddock- is that kinda cod ish?

runnergirl- have you felt like your paces are any slower yet?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - enjoy the time with your mom!  Nice job on the fast run.

spike - our offices are closed for 2 weeks over christmas bc we're so slow, they're forcing us to either go unpaid or use banked time/vacation time.  I will still have daycare and will be sending the girls and taking advantage of some alone time. I really like the bed frame, simple and nice.  My dh says the same thing, 'i don't care' and then 'what, not that!'... ugh. YES banff is super close!!  Just an hour away, if you do let me know and I can give you advice, etc, and would totally drive out and meet you for a hike/run/lunch/whatever.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG - enjoy the time with your mom!  Nice job on the fast run.

spike - our offices are closed for 2 weeks over christmas bc we're so slow, they're forcing us to either go unpaid or use banked time/vacation time.  I will still have daycare and will be sending the girls and taking advantage of some alone time. I really like the bed frame, simple and nice.  My dh says the same thing, 'i don't care' and then 'what, not that!'... ugh. YES banff is super close!!  Just an hour away, if you do let me know and I can give you advice, etc, and would totally drive out and meet you for a hike/run/lunch/whatever.

I'm not sure if he wants to stay in a condo and do dayhikes or if he had a backpacking trip in mind. But I will let you know if we end up going. When is the best time of year to go?