Womens Running

Extremely Tired Thursday - Supermoms (Read 17 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 10K with Sam.

TR - stayed dry at daycare, except he wore a pullup at naptime. Ate applesauce over there.

FR - chinese stew, noodles, sugar snap peas.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

zorbs - Woohoo for DS and his eating!  Hope you had a good run.

RR - nothing today.

NRR - DH went to work.  He said he was feeling a bit better.

FR - leftover soup

KR - the ultrasounds went find.  Dates were right on.  I was measuring 12 + 3

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  SRD.  Spin last night was good.  Lots of quad burners.

BR:  Eating his solids like a mad man!  Trying avocado tonight.

TR:  Doing really well with peeing in the potty, but struggling with the poop part.  DH told me about an adorable conversation they had.  He is SO smart.

NRR:  Conferences tonight means a 12.5 hour day for me.  Tried to make it a little better by wearing my new purple stitch fix shirt and a skirt from White House Black Market that had tags and was sitting in my closet for quite a while.  It is one that is meant to sit at the belly button, and feels really weird for me.

FR:  I overslept so I brought a Costco muffin to eat at my desk.  Yummy.

zorbs - B is doing a great job with the potty, that's awesome.  Hope you had a good run.

eh - Glad to hear the ultrasound went well.  I was going to ask the other day but didn't know if you were putting it out on the web yet.  Are you going to find out the gender?  How have you been feeling?  Have you told the other kiddos yet?

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

beckykay

Yep, another extremely tired momma here.  Heard Dh tell C that we were all trying to sleep here so he needed to go back to bed at some ungodly hour.

RR:  Stair day, we shall see how many I can get through.

KR:  Super excited to wear his Philly Fanatic Hat to school for hat day.

FR:  Ended up making wraps at home last night so we will eat yoga mats tonight for dinner :P

NRR:  I've always told DH that he could NEVER apply for jobs in Philly.  He begged me yesterday.  He found a job that would be a perfect fit.  Being that these are federal govt jobs and he hasn't got a shot, I said why not.  Watch he get an interview for it.....

beckykay

Zorbs:  hooray for dry at Daycare.  We just used a diaper at night until C told me no, diapers were for babies.  I was so lucky with him.

Eh:  So glad the U/S went well.

Mer:  Better than the thin mints I have at my desk Wink

runnergirl9508

RR: a little over 7 miles this morning. It was cold, but bright sunshine. I felt great and even had a couple of miles in the 7:40's!

TR: planning to start the serious PT this weekend. He's peed on the potty at least once a day this week, and it's been his own doing, not me prompting.

NRR: dentist appt this afternoon to get a tooth pulled Sad. They wanted to do it in the fall, but I was only a few weeks pregnant at the time, and my OB said to wait until 2nd tri. DH is off work today, so he will entertain R this afternoon if I'm feeling bad.

NRR2: Greys Anatomy is FINALLY back on tonight!!! It's been on a break since before Christmas.

FR: going grocery shopping now with R.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

running eh

mer - hope you day goes okay.  are there some interviews that you are dreading?  I own two high waisted skirts and I love them, but I am not quite the right shape to pull off the blouse tucked into the skirt look.  I do wear mine like that occasionally, but it's not my best look.  I've been feeling okay.  Slightly less tired and less nauseated now.  Looking forward to the days when I will feel "normal" again.  We haven't told the kids yet.  I wanted to yesterday, but I think it might be nice for them if they don't have to wait so long.  We will probably tell them in the next 2-3 weeks.  Good thing it's winter and I can hide under my hoody and my coat.   I doubt we will find out about the gender.  We never have before.

becky - Why not Philly???  Hope you get some better sleep tonight!

moxieluvah

zorbs - awesome on the potty progress!

eh - glad DH is feeling better!

mer - it would feel totally weird to wear something as high as the belly button, i have this problem with running tights, they always come up way too high and I always try rolling them down. I hope conferences go fast, we don't do ours until April, which seems pointless that late in the year.

becky - we have hat day today too, kids have to pay $1 to wear one and the money goes to the children's hospital.

rg - i'm excited for grey's but even more excited for scandal, if you don't watch it you should start!

----

RR - 6, and hot yoga tonight

NRR - my new goal is to drink more water, i never drink enough

TR - has his first black eye, feel at g-mas house and it is pretty black/blue

FR - made kelly's baked mac and cheese the other night, leftovers tonight

Erniegirl

RR - SRD. I was debating whether to run today or tomorrow, or both, but fact there are gusting winds and so much snow I can barely see my back fence made that decision easy.

TR - Little carnivore got so excited when she saw me cooking steaks last night. She was jumping up and down saying "Mmm, mmm, baby eat cow!" She gobbled it up and, as always, moos and laughs while she eats steak, which is a little strange and creepy.

FR - Chicken and bok choy stir fry, rice

NRR - My sister and her kids are coming to visit today. I haven't seen them since NYE because her poor kids have had the flu, strep throat, ear infections and bronchitis since then. Hopefully they can stay healthy for the rest of the winter now!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

beckykay

RG; not that it makes you feel any better but having a tooth pulled that is not a wisdom tooth was a piece of cake for me.

Moxie:  That is a good idea!  C's school is just doing it to break up the monotony.  I may suggest that to them.

Eh:  Inlaws live just outside of Philly.  I love my FIL but my mil drives me nutso.  I couldn't be around them all the time.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

eh - glad the u/s went well, the early dating one made it seem real to me.

mer - WHBM opened in Canada awhile ago and I still haven't been yet! I went to one in Water Tower Place in Chicago and thought the styles were very me.

becky - B pooped in his diaper this morning because he did it before I could get him out of his pullup.  grrr.

rg - jealous of how easy PT is going for you!  did DH finally stop being a grump?

moxie - I started with 2x500mL bottles, one in the morning and one at night.  Then I switched to 750mL bottles.  Chugging during hot yoga helps me get don a lot of water.

ernie - put a couple sprinkles of maggi in the stir fry for magical flavour. Uh, it was totally sunny this morning and I just looked out the window and it's a white blur.  But it's supposed to be colder tomorrow!  I assumed your sister was one of the people at the party.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

zorbs - I like WHBM a lot for work tops and fancy dresses, but they are super expensive.  The skirt I bought on super sale which they do have on a pretty regular basis.  They also have some pretty hot shoes sometimes!

becky - MMM.....Thin Mints.  We don't have a single box of Girl Scout Cookies in our home.  Probably a good thing.

rg - Oh!  Thanks for the reminder.  I have to tell DH to DVR it for me...or remember to look for it on Hulu.  Glad DH will be home.  I say you milk it for all its worth to get a break!

eh - No horrible conferences tonight.  I have enough to keep me busy which in a way sucks because I have a lot of desk work to do.  Some teachers don't have any that they are attending tonight.  That ruffles my feathers.  Oh well.

moxie - Any big plans for the weekend?  Wink  The skirt feels super weird, but looks cute with the top and helps hide the pudge that H has left me with!  I always fold my running tights over.  They have to sit on my hips.

ernie - Wow...thats a lot of sickness.  I hope you have a good time with them over.  This weather sucks.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Nope. I got sidetracked unpacking boxes looking for wedding photos :P

TR: Woke up at 4:40 am. After warning him too look out and not step in it, R tried to intentionally stomp a cat turd in the grass this morning. Luckily he has a poor aim and only gave it a glancing blow with his rubber boot.

FR: Last night was lazy food- Chicken sausage, sweet potato fries and salad. I was asleep on the couch when DH got home and DH walked into the kitchen, looked at the food that I left out on the counter for him and asked me what was for dinner. DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES?

NRR: Need to go grocery shopping and take R for a haircut. Bossman leaves for vacation tomorrow. I have a lot of stupid busy work crap to do while he's gone.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- Does B pee while he sleeps very often? THat's what woke up R this morning. He probably only wets his diaper once a week or so while sleeping.

eh- glad you had a good U/S and DH is back on his feet.

Mer- stitch fix is a no-go for a wedding outfit, they don't have any available dates until too close to the wedding- if I didn't like the clothes I wouldn't have time to shop for something else.

Becky- I let DH apply/interview whereever he wants but he is not allowed to accept a job offer without my ok. The last time he applied someplace horrible was at a dam in Metaline Falls- 3.5 hrs from here in the middle of BFE with no cellphone service and population 250. The nearest bigger town is Colville and is a lumber mill town full of hillbillies that is 40 mins away. I told him that I would have no place to work there and I didn't want to be a SAHM.

RG- Oww, that sucks about your tooth! Its not fixable?

Moxie- I've been focusing on my water too, and guess what? I'm not feeling like I'm gonna pass out when I stand up anymore! LOL  I asked the doctor about it and he said "Well, as long as you aren't passing out and hurting yourself, low blood pressure is a good problem to have."

Ernie- R doesn't really like real chunks of meat very much. He likes sausage, ham and ground stuff mostly.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

moxieluvah

ernie - enjoy the time with your sis and kids. i wish my brothers would get it together and get married so my kids would have some cousins.

spike - i just don't feel thirsty when it is cold out, and it doesn't help when my classroom is freezing too. stepping on a cat turd after being told not to is exactly something my R would do. He also cries when I tell him to stop picking his nose, what is it with boys and being disgusting?

mer - heading to the melting pot in madison on saturday if the weather cooperates!