Womens Running

MONDAY IS A MOUNTAIN DIVAS (Read 21 times)

OJewel

i dunno. Post!

OJewel

Good morning ladies,

RR- planning on 5 this Morning If I can get moving. Had a slow 16 on Saturday.

NRR- working and packing up for going out to PA tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do, including prepping for a presentation I have to make on Tuesday, so hopefully I get some of this done. This weekend I got a few new work clothes which was very needed. I really can't believe it's March already. I hope this month goes fast so we can get to the warmer weather!

have a great day!

SassySparky

Hey Divas!

RR: My 12 miler went well, though I made a weird route in which I ran up TWO gigantic, mile-long hills, through some technical trails, and on a construction site. That'll teach me to venture from my regular route! Today,I'm not sure. Definitely burpees ( I have to do 95 to make up for yesterday) so maybe I'll do abs and arms, too.

NRR: So tired. Physically from running yesterday but also mentally. G was up last night from 12:50 - 2:20. We cant' figure out why. We took turns soothing him but Big D and I were both up for that time period. We think he's growing - he's eating like a teenager, is cranky and napping a lot. Speaking of the little man, I hear him up there chatting so I've gotta run!

Jewel - great job finishing 16! I hope you get everything you need done today before you leave for PA.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

Morning!

RR: Ha, I feel like I've been running all week but really, haven't done anything formal since Wed, ewww. Hoping for a run/walk tonight.

NRR: Tired. The weekend was crazy. Friday night I didn't get home until 7pm because I went shopping after work for a raffle prize for my SIL's Jack and Jill. After a horrible night's sleep on Thursday I was so exhausted. Saturday I tried sleeping in but didn't really work so I just lazied around until my FIL picked me up at 1 to head to set up for the Jack and Jill. We decorated from 2-4, went back to the inlaws to relax for an hour before heading back. The party was good and raised a ton of money, DH had WAYYYY too much to drink though so I had to deal with that, when I was hoping he would be bringing me home because I was so tired from going all day! I had another terrible night's sleep on Saturday, just couldn't turn my head off. DH pretty much made up for being ridiculous yesterday by meal planning and grocery shopping for me, even ridiculously hung over. While he did that I went to lunch with a friend and then shopping for the rest of the baby clothes we needed. That was fun. There are wayyy too many cute options! I probably got too much, oh well! Last night DH and I cooked together. We made a double batch of ham and potato soup and a pasta salad. It was kinda nice doing that together, since usually one or the other cooks. Last night I finally had a good night's sleep. I didn't want to get up because I was so comfortable, which is rare these days! Tonight we are making a double batch of turkey meatballs so we can freeze a bunch for quick meals. I'm hoping to go to bed early... I'm still really tired!

Jewel - I hope this month goes by fast tooo!!! Smile Good luck getting stuff done at work!

Sassy - Aww man, sorry about the rough night of sleep! Great job with your run.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

monk717

Good morning!

Oh my gosh, time is going by sooooo fast. When is it going to slow down? I only have four and a half weeks of leave left!

We had a crazy busy weekend. My sister and her family came Saturday and my parents came yesterday. I finally got up and around on Friday and through the weekend and its felt good. I could go to the gym if I could steal a half hour to get away but I'm not obsessing over it just yet. I was having a bad headache for several days last week, but a trip to the chiropractor zapped that, thank goodness. P's doing well, sleeping plenty. I read that he'll have a growth spurt between 7-10 days and then again 2-3 weeks. So apparently he's just going to sleep and grow for the next week. He was only up once last night... for two and a half hours but at least it was only once! Today both P and I have doctor's appointments and in between DH is going to pick up his new Ipad. He finally convinced me to let him get one... so he's getting that and then I get a few things in return, lol.

Have a great Monday divas!

gsdrunner

Morning ladies... back to the grid.

RR: Did 12 yesterday in very windy and cold weather. Things didn't go as planned but we got the mileage in. Today is 5 or 6 recovery.

NRR: Back to work for DH and back to solo time with M and the pups. It's M is developing like crazy. I am exhausted with the continual changes that go on. Hopefully, getting back into the swing of things quickly and smoothly. M had a great time up North. We should be heading back up later this month while DH does work.

Gotta run... M is on the move!

lizo_77

Hi ladies!

nrr: up early this morning to hop into the car and drive from worthington to get to work by 7. The roads were icy from an ice/sleet storlea overnight so I got up at 450. Up at Watertown all day today till abt 5 for a building inspection then it's back home for our fourth premarital counseling session. The pastor is actually in town this time so were meeting at Barnes and noble tonight abt 7.

rr: no run yet and I have no idea if I'll get it in today. Just too busy. On the other hand I'm on my feet almost all day today so hopefully that counts for something.

lizo_77

Saturday m and i ran before his uncles funeral- 5.2 miles then ran another 4 later that night. The funeral was nice and sad, full of notes and stories abt his life.

yesterday I just did 1 mile and weights.

Jewel: way to go on that 16 saturday

sassy: sounds like an interesting run you had on Saturday! Ouch. Sorry G was up for a few hours overnight.

MA: sorry abt the tiredness and the busy schedule this weekend.

Monk; glad you're feeling good! I say take it easy and don't overwork yet.

gsd: way to go on your windy 12! Kudos to you as you watch M grow!

and kudos to all you parents and the sleepless nights and tiredness! Here's to hoping you get some needed rest!

outwestrunner

Hey girls

RR: Ran a chilly 7 faster than I wanted. I was underdressed, which may have contributed to the speed I wasn't wanting.

NRR: One day at a time. R left Saturday afternoon, and I pretty  much didn't do anything the rest of the weekend. I'm trying to be kind to myself, which isn't something I'm normally good at. Sigh.

Jewel - Good luck on the presentation. I'm working on one myself, but at least I'm just doing it over the phone, as opposed to in person.

Sassy - I did 138 burpees yesterday for F-Su. Not that fun, but doable.

MA - Your weekend sounds exhausting, but fun!

Monk - Glad to hear P is sleeping well.

GSD - I loved the pictures you posted on FB!

Lizo - Busy lady... stay safe on the roads.

taylorma1

Morning ladies

Jewel-great job on your 16

Sassy-great job on your 12! Sorry about little G staying up a lot last night. Hope you can get some sleep tonight

MA-wow, that weekend would make me exhausted as well. Glad that DH made up for his drunken episode and made you dinner. I think it’s more fun when DBF and I cook together rather than just one of us doing it

Monk-so glad that you and P are doing great! Love the pics of him. He is so adorable

Gsd-great job on the windy 12. Runs in the wind are always the toughest

Lizo-wow that is an early wake up! Safe travels back home!

Outwest-lots and lots of hugs to you

RR: ankle is still bothering me, so might either pool run or not do anything today, depending on how much time I have. I do plan on ice skating tonight though with DBF

NRR: the weekend was nice. DBF and I are in a much better place now. He was in a fashion show actually on Friday, so I got to see him model a really cool outfit, and then Saturday we went to the Indiana Dunes to his friend’s family’s house to spend some alone time together. That was really, really nice and much needed

melrunner

Morning girls!

Happy first Monday march!

Jewel I need some clothes too! Wedding related clothes!!

Taylor a fashion show sounds like a blast!!

Sassy what a crazy long hilly run! I love Gs pics!

Monk how is A adjusting to P?

MA are you working until the very end of your pregnancy??

GSD welcome back! Your pups wear the thunder jacket right? Do you have them tight on them? We just got it for Baxter For his anxiety.

Lizo good luck with pastor meeting. How's wedding planning?? When are you mailing out invites??

OWR hugs dear.

melrunner

Morning girls!

GSD welcome back! Your pups wear the thunder jacket right? Do you have them tight on them? We just got it for Baxter For his anxiety.

Lizo good luck with pastor meeting. How's wedding planning?? When are you mailing out invites??

OWR hugs dear.

NorCal

Hi ladies!

RR. Had a good 15 miler yesterday. After totally killing myself on my 13 last weekend, I slowed my pace about 45 sec/mile and wow, what a difference that made! I didn't bonk at the end, I finished strong and my knee only hurt a tiny bit, AND I'm not all that sore today! So def learning that slower paces on the LR is actually a good idea! Wink Today is rest, with some yoga, stretching, etc.

NRR. First day at my spa job today. I work from 2-9 there. Not sure I can get used to that kind of shift! But it's just 2 days a week... DH has been sick for a while, but hopefully starting to get better. I'm exhausted from doing everything around the house, plus working, etc.

Back for personals in a bit!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

jewel- Good for you on running 5 after 16, I can't seem to do that!

gsd- Wow way to be a rock star on your LR in bad weather!

Sassy- Hey, hills just make you stronger! When is your half?

Monk- So glad things are going well with P! Smile We need more pics tho!

MA- Phew, your weekend sounds super tiring for anyone, much less being 37 weeks pregnant!!! So nice of DH to do meal planning and grocery shopping!

OWR- I was thinking of you a lot this weekend and wishing I lived down the street so I could show up with some wine and ice cream and give you a big HUG! Smile Hang in there, sweetie!

Taylor- Sounds like a nice time with DBF!! Hope the ankle feels better.

Lizo- Hope the counseling session goes well tonight!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

Morning girls!

OWR hugs dear.