Womens Running

Wet Wednesday Supermoms (Read 19 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning Mamas~

RR: 4 miles btw PT clients this morning, I'm exhausted today.

TR: has his first ever cold. Sad  He's so congested and I feel so bad for him. He kept waking up from 8-11pm, coughing and crying. I was kinda pissed at DH for not checking on R, as DH was still up, and I had gone to bed at 9, but whatever. Who needs sleep anyways?!

NRR: probably just going to stay home today, depending on how R feels. I'm hoping for a nap this afternoon.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - ST.

TR - suddenly decided he prefers the little potty (as opposed to standing) but stayed dry almost all day.

FR - the grilled cheese and minestrone that we didn't have on Monday.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

mrszackmorris

rr: 3m on the tm.

rr2: dd1 and I are signed up for a race on Saturday and the high is 12F. I just don't feel comfortable having her run in that cold.

kr/tr: girls have ballet tonight and it's parent observation. So basically we find out how expensive their recital will be.

br: has started pouting when told no. Which is actually super cute.

pgr: 24w. appt yesterday. Everything is textbook. ds insists my boob is the baby.

nrr: chiro this morning for me and dd2. Bummed bc we were supposed to go out with friends this Saturday night and they cancelled. Pretty sad as we rarely ever get a babysitter to go out by ourselves.

fr: meeting dh out before ballet. Will let the girls choose.

-----------

rg: r's first cold ever?! How is that possible?

zorbs: c was obsessed with the little potty at my parents' house so I made my mom hide it bc it was annoying that he always wanted to sit on it. Think I need to get dh to help c stand.

Erniegirl

RR - ST planned but I'm thinking I should get outside an do a short run at least. The weather was beautiful and my run yesterday felt great, and it's even warmer out today.

TR - Was scolding all the kids at the indoor playground who tried to walk up the slide, "No, no, no, STEPS!" I decided to take advantage of her night owl ways rather than fighting them and took her to the mall to do some Christmas shopping in the late evening. I didn't even try to put her to bed until 9:45 pm, but bedtime took 15 minutes instead of 3 hours, so that's a win.

FR - Butter chicken, basmati rice, baby bok choy

NRR - Need to get the Christmas lights up today. It is already December 4th! We are behind schedule, lol.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Probably not, woke up in the middle of the night and my back was out again. Chiro appt tomorrow.

TR: Everyone at our open house thought he was cute.

FR: Party food last night. Something with the leftover pulled pork tonight.

NRR: Depressed about my car, waiting on an estimate from the body shop. Its cosmetic, but I don't like driving ghetto, beat up cars. LOL DH said I must get a lot of flowers or that its too small of a town, because when he called the florist to send me flowers yesterday, she said "We will make sure to send something that isn't too fragrant, because we know how sensitive Leah is!"

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Ernie:  That is how we are about bed time, I'm not going to fight it.  We go about our business and when he's ready - it takes 10 minutes vs. the hours of trying to force him.

RG:  I hope you get  a nap today!

Zorbs:  I still haven't gotten C on a standing routine yet, only when we are out and DH takes him to a urinal will he stand up.

MrsZM:  LOL on boob being the baby!

Spike: I've been driving around for years with a jacked bumper.  Someone with a white car scrapped it the week after C was born and it is still that way.  I'm too lazy and cheap to have it fixed.

RR:  Sbux for 5 this morning.

TR:  Kept telling me he needed a wall-E jacket and sure enough - he had one in his closet.  Gma must have sent it home with him because I have no idea where it came from.

NRR:  Finally - clean bill from the dentist.  Now just need to get this crown back on and hopefully I won't have to go back for awhile.

FR:  Leftover chicken, couscous and greenbeans.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Becky- I could live with it if it was the bumber, but its the whole door panel gouged to the metal Sad

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

becky- sbux run + a latte sounds like a perfect start to the day! lol on C producing the E-jacket on his own. YAY for a good result at the dentist. I still need a tooth pulled, but my OB wants me to wait until my second tri, b/c of lower risks, I guess.

spike- aw, glad that R behaved at the open house. bummer on your car- hope the estimate isn't too much. lol on the flowers comment. ugh, sorry that your back is out again, that really stinks

Ernie- it's above freezing and SUNNY here today, can't wait to take R out to play when he wakes up. LOL on S being the slide monitor. we put our lights up on Sunday afternoon after we got home from our thanksgiving trip.

mrszm- wow, 24 weeks?! HAHAHAHA on the boob being the baby. aw, that's such a bummer on the sat night plans being cancelled. can you and DH still go? hope ballet goes well! brrr, chilly race- hopefully it won't be windy. yes, i'm lucky that R hasn't ever had a cold. DH and I are healthy people, and I think that between bfding R for 18 months and not having him in a traditional daycare setting we skipped a bunch of nasty sickness.

zorbs- hope the ST workout was good today. lol on B liking the little potty. glad he's staying dry! are you still putting him in a diaper/pullup for overnight?

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - from yesterday, I can't even talk DH into a 10K, which is fine..I think if he wanted to run a half, finding workout time for both of us would start to become a huge problem.  I think it will be a loooooooong time before B stops wearing diapers to bed.

mrszm - what's wrong with the temperature? dress appropriately and there shouldn't be a problem. My mom made me go to school when I was 4 y/o and temp was -40C and then windchill on top of that.   I would have more of a problem letting a child run in extreme hot weather.

ernie - my weather network app is flashing red at me, warning of freezing rain, heavy snow and bus cancellations and I'm wondering WHERE? it is 5 degrees here and cloudy with even a bit of sun peeking through.  I think it was last weekend when C was like I HAVE TO GET THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP.  Nothing else gets done around the house, but those lights..they get done.

spike - after DH nailed my car (and there was a giant dent on both driver's side doors) I felt like the car had turned the corner and descended into beater territory.  I didn't even get anyone to look at it but every time I saw that dent I was pissed at DH.

becky - I feel like his aversion to sitting is a huge part in why he's only shat on the toilet twice.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

rg - Wow, R's first cold EVER? That is incredible. I guess the one downside of all the programs offered at our community centre is that S gets a lot of colds from the other kids. But she never too bothered from them and they clear up really quickly, so hopefully it's the same for R. Boo to DH for not tending to R while you were in bed! Hope you get to take a nap today.

zorbs - Hey, standing, sitting, whatever works, right? I got the same crazy winter storm warning too...when I went to the weather network site to investigate further, it turns out all the bad weather is in the Ottawa area. Um, probably don't need a warning for that here, weather network.

mrszm - How long is the race? Maybe it'll end up not being as cold as they say...even forecasts a few days in advance are not terribly trustworthy. Lol at the boob baby.

spike - Hugs, spike. Between the car and your back, you are having a tough week!

becky - Yay for being finished with the dentist! Yup, I think just going with the late bedtime is the way to go. Even if it's not ideal, it's way better than wasting the entire evening trying to get them to bed.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15