Womens Running

Fantastic Friday - Supermoms (Read 13 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - another livefitrevolution video.

KR - tried to bargain with us all day to go to the train store.  "have bath and then go to the train store, mommy?"  Nice try kid, but bath and no train store! I feel like I give in to his demands too often just to stop him from freaking out and I often have to remind myself that I AM MOM.

FR - cauliflower mac

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Nope.

BR:  DH and I discovered how much he is chewing on his crib.  It is nuts!  Well, with 6 teeth, he needs to chew on something, I guess!  OH!!! And he took steps with his walker thing last night.  I was on the phone so I couldn't video it.  I told my mom he is too little to walk.

TR:  Was really good for me last night.  Turns out DH bribed him.  Whatever works, I guess.  AND, he pooped on the potty without his seat.  He just sat like a "big boy".  I told DH we need to hide his little potty so he doesn't ask for it.

NRR:  As you may have seen, our patio doors didn't really work out as planned.  They came in like bandits, took out the door, window, window air conditioner, then they were talking with DH about the width and he asked how wide the triple door was and they ordered a freaking double!  So, now we have that beautiful wall for 3-4 weeks until the door comes in.  I am not happy. DH thinks I am mean, but someone has to make right with their mistake.

NRR#2:  Surprised to see that DH is working AGAIN tonight?!  We will be heading to the library!

FR:  Subway for dinner last night.  DH picked it up and it was really good and nice to just eat and not worry about dishes.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - no running today, I think all the stars are going to align and I'm going to get to a yoga class this afternoon!  Yay Smile  my hips need some opening, so hopefully it's a good class.

KR - We are all loving the warmer weather.  Hung out outside last night blowing bubbles and coloring with sidewalk chalk.

TR - less clingy yesterday.  Still threw at least one massive tantrum over something.  M never tantrumed like this, especially before she was 2.

FR - having my parents for dinner to celebrate my mom's bday, something grilled, maybe lamb chops.

NRR - I'm done work before noon today, have childcare for M after preschool, so have a bit of free time to myself!  It's been a while since I've had free time.  I'm going to go to the mall for a bit and then to the yoga class.

zorbs - nice job standing your ground!

mer - that sucks about the door!  M chewed on her crib a ton, the front rail has teeth marks all along it.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR:Ahahahaha no. I have hopes for this weekend though. I need to stop screwing around and get up to run in the mornings since its about 85* when I get off work in the evening.

TR: RP is watching him today since he is potentially a chicken pox spreader and daycare is closed.

FR: Leftovers last night. I need to knuckle down and do a veggie heavy diet to drop some weight. Its just easier to eat cheese though.

NRR: DH said the goal is to have the back yard sprinklers finished today, then he will just need to do the side and front yards. I have been asked to come home with pizza for the guys at lunch, and I already bought a fresh case of beer.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- R has been telling me "You're not my best friend!" lately, and I reply "That's right, I'm not. I'm the mom and I'm your boss." He's been telling me lots of stuff is "his job" lately.

Mer- sorry about the door mixup, how annoying! We only use the potty seat in R's bathroom, he just has to sit on the plain old seat in any other bathroom. Did DH get a different job? I thought he did snowplowing in the winter and landscaping in the summer?

CA- I can't wait til I can hang out outdoors, its a wasteland of dirt right now though. Glad O is being less clingy, that's annoying!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - You and I can skip working out together! Smile  No, DH's job didn't change.  MIL is still in the hospital so we don't have child care.  SO, DH has the boys during the day, and drops them off at my work at 3 and I have them the rest of the night.  We are lucky he can work these hours, but it is still hard for both of us.

zorbs - I am done bargaining with J.  He always asks what he will get when he does something good.  Um, a high five.  You don't need a reward for every little thing dude.  Big power struggles with this age!

CAR -  Ah, free time.  Enjoy.  I would love just an hour away, not working, driving, or with kids.  Just me.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - do you give him Sophie or teething rings?

CA - I always seem to go to the mall to have time to myself.  Sadly, while B loves the mall, he hates lulu and sephora, my 2 faves at the mall, so the only time I get to browse is without him.

spike - I don't think B understands the concept of best friend.  I haven't actually sAId I'm the mom! to him, I just think it to remind myself.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

runnergirl9508

RR: bootcamp followed by 5.5 miles this morning. I was tired, and had to modify quite a few of the strength exercises during class. Run felt good though.

TR: happy and sweet today. Is excited that we're going "To Grandma's house!" today. Chased a bunch of older kids around at the park for an hour this morning. Napping now.

NRR: picking up DH from work at 7pm, then driving up to my mom's house. Hoping R stays asleep or goes right back to sleep easily once we get there. Planning to have Panera for dinner- yummy!

zorbs- when's your next race? Lol on B trying to bargain with you. At least he understands the rewards concept. Did you end up signing up for Wineglass Half? Both races filled this week.

Mer- I've seen guards made out of fabric that you can tie to the top rail of the crib to keep babies from biting. R was never a biter/chewer when he was teething. Glad that J was good for you- even with a bribe! Ugh, sorry about the door issue. I would have been calling nonstop and so far up those people's butts, lol. You're paying for the work, so it needs to be done right!

CA- enjoy the yoga class today. Is it a vinyasa style? Those are the only kind I like, as I find the other ones too slow. I like the near-constant movement and have no use for the chanting, lol. Glad O was less clingy. Enjoy that free time!

spike- how nice of you to provide lunch and beer! wow, 85* is HOT!  I find my appetite dips normally in the warmer months, and all I want to eat is fresh fruit and green salads or grilled veggies. I can't eat when it's hot out.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - no we didn't sign up because we're not sure we could commit to getting away! boo that they're sold out.  I'm surprised the marathon filled up as well? next race is 2:15 pacing at niagara women's HM June 1.