Womens Running

Wise Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

Hmm..  I wonder if the word "wise" came from people being able to answer many "why's".....

After a certain age you almost learn that there is no "answer" to many of the "why's" .. I guess that is when we become "wise."

And there you have it.

Sue-I agree with Karen that this is a safe place to vent away.  Granted someone might read our posts who is friend/foe?/family but shame on them if they do.  Otherwise you know you won't have your vent come back to haunt you at the next gathering or 10 months from now.

Lisa

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

CrazySue, you were hit with everything all at once. Having a working toilet is one of the most necessary things in life for all of us. Hope is all getting better.

Camille2, I’m feeling a lot better, thanks.

Tuesday my right heel was bothering me a little. I think I bruised it toward the inside. Has that ever happened to any of you? It’s like I hit too hard once toward the inside of the heel or wore an older shoe. It could be my work shoes. It has improved so I hope to go to the track for a good run today.

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Lisa - Love the running cartoon from yesterday's post.....sooooo true!!!  As I have become "wiser" (older), I don't ? the why's as much....waste of time to me now.

Crazysue - OMG - what a day you had.  Exciting that BF is moving in!

Judy - Glad you are doing good!

Had "marathon" errand/shopping day yesterday.  Was fun!  Run after work with RB's.

Hi to all!

Carol

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I ended up with 4 with hubby and weights last night.  Tonight, it's an RD as I have to attend the bankruptcy bar holiday party.

Lisa, I am not wise.  Glad someone is, ha.

Sue, this is a great place to vent. We are here for you.

Judy, hope your heel feels better.

Carol, marathon errand shopping?  Do tell!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Anonymous Guest

I have eaten too much today. It's the time of year when consultants and vendors send food, and I apparently have very little self control. I ran 3 easy on the TM last night, I think to burn off the crap I've eaten today I'll need to do at least an hour on the bike this evening.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

We have seen no food from vendors this season...dammit. I could do with a chocolate or two.

3 this morning. Swamped. Giving back finals tonight. Waving to everyone!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1 for me this am. I still find it odd when I run where I was today to be running down a very busy road (5 lanes) in the city and seeing a field with cows then right back to normal buildings etc. it is amusing

Sue hope things get better

Tessa no food for us either. But I have taken some of my little treats to places I've gone. All my candy things I made are now all distributed and gone. I made brownie peppermint pops Sunday. Dh took them to work on Monday. They gulped those up very fast. 5 people. 2 dozen brownie pops (extra fudge brownies formed into large ball shapes while still warm and placed on a stick then dipped in white chocolate and crushed peppermints). All gone within about an hour.

Marjorie