Womens Running

Flitting About on Friday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

MyMomRuns, I'm sending many hugs to you and comforting thoughts. We are here for you. Please keep posting. It's great to hear you are doing run/walk. Keep the faith. Running will happen.

Yesterday I wasn’t quite as stiff even after doing more physical stuff at work so I went to the track and got in 45 minutes running. It was so glorious to be on the track again. I am definitely a track/outside/trail girl. (Can you call yourself a girl at 71? )

Today will be a run at the gym and out for the evening.

DS is coming for Christmas week and should be here late Saturday. I finally get my hair cut & colored on Thursday.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

4 TM miles..rest day from squats.  I think tomorrow is 180   I break them up into sets of 25 or so.

Lisa - so sorry about the frustration, doesn't help when so much other stuff is going on, either.  Hang in there!

Judy -  Yes, you can call yourself a Girl still!!  You rock

Damaris and Karen - so glad the fur babies are doing better!

Hi Carol, Sue, Camille, Ginny, Tessa, Gatsby, Annie...I know I'm missing people, haven't had enough coffee lol

Office party today (during lunch), get to stay local today, thank goodness as the weather is frightful.   Have to work Monday, then the office is closed until Jan 2nd, yippee!

Judy-by all means girlfriend!

laura-that is a lot of squats

Lisa

Anonymous Guest

Spending the morning packing up my office as they are redoing the carpet, painting, etc. over the holidays. Working from home starting Monday. DH is taking DDog in for his ultrasound this morning - the vet recommended we go ahead and do it since it looked like there might be something in the x-rays. He said if it is an abscess the antibiotics would make him seem better, but he would then get worse again, so we need to rule that out.

I ran 8 last night - running outdoors, even just around my neighborhood, is sooooo much better and more relaxing than running on the TM.

Hi to all,

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Good Morning--slept through the alarm this morning--no swim again!

Dermo appt was fine, nothing to worry about.  I just needed to hear that from a pro.

Dentist today.  Sad

Sewing frenzy as I try to finish up gifts.  I do this every year.

Had a great run yesterday afternoon.  Did 2 miles easy, 4x 800 at MP and cool down.  6 miles total.

Judy -- you go GIRL!

Have a great day everyone!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sorry you have to go to the dentist Sue.

Judy glad you are healing

Laura all those squats amaze me

Karen, did DH get the new car?  Hope the pup is okay

I ran 4.5 miles and I walked a mile.  So 5.5 total.  Walked a mile as warm up and then tried running to see how the hip did.  It was okay so I kept running.  Didn't want to run too far and push my luck

Lisa it will get there.  I know we all want stuff to heal fast but, truth be told, we don't heal as fast as we did when we were kids.

Marjorie

Marjorie!  If Judy can be a girl I want to heal like the kid I am! <stomps foot and sticks out lower lip> <<or does that just make me immature?>>

Lisa

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ha Lisa, um nooooooo

Marjorie