Womens Running

Wintry Wednesday Divas! (Read 21 times)

outwestrunner

Taylor - Wow, I hope your foot gets better soon. It must be bad if you're willing to pool run. :P

NorCal

Good morning ladies!

Monk- Yikes, flooding! Stay safe! I hope your baby shower is great today!

Taylor- nice job on the 14 miler. sorry about the heel infection!

Meli- I think you always show that you're the bigger person in these family dramas. I hope your family realizes that!

klmc- Oh I love love love eggplant on pizza!!!! Totally a great reward for your tempo run and a nice treat!!

Jewel- yay for going home tonight!

Sassy- Uh, the 49ers are playing!!! And people here are really excited about it! DH is a livelong 49er fan, so he's stoked, since it's been 18 years since they've been!

Ma- Have a great time with your mom tonight!

RLTW- Oh I must have missed it that SIL is this close to having the baby! How exciting! Keep us updated. Good for you on making balanced nutrition a priority this year. So important for good health!

PO- I love going to bed super early and waking up feeling great!!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

RR. I ran 6 miles last night, slow and flat. Leg felt good, but is a little tight today, so I'll be rolling, massaging, etc.

NRR. Waiting to hear from a job that I applied to last week and really hoping I get an interview! Two interviews tomorrow, neither are that exciting to me, but at least something could come of it.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

TXAginMS

RR: 4 yesterday. It was pretty miserable: 77 degrees, 25mph wind and HUMID. Was glad to get it over with. Trying to decide if today is a rest day or if I'm gonna do 3 miles.

NRR: My bridal fair over the weekend went great. Thank goodness its over, now I have my life back for the time being. It's been a really crummy week so I haven't felt like posting. Sorry.