Womens Running

Brrrrr Chilly Tuesday DIVAS (Read 10 times)

taylorma1

Posted on FB, and I will start off the post here now

RR: just did 7.5 miles with some hill repeats thrown in. My legs are tired now. Also, it's about 33 degrees out, and I am still shivering. Wish the 40s in the morning would have stuck around a little longer

NRR: went to Chicago this past weekend and had a really good time seeing DBF and hanging out with friends. Not much this week except school and work. Heading back to IL this weekend, but for an ultimate frisbee tournament. Unfortunately it is not in Chicago, but I still think I will have a good time. I am starting to make some friends here with the women's UF team at IU, so I am happy about that

POrun

Happy Tuesday!!! (Hmm, we're supposed to get a cold front here and it will only be 81 Thursday, does that count for chilly?)

RR: Tonight will be PMP (half marathon pace) for 4 miles, for a total of 6. I'm going to start adding in some speedwork to get my running pace back down.

NRR: Not much... Decided last minute to go to my niece's first Bday party in 2 weekends. I won't see DH for a week due to that though since he's traveling for work Sunday-Thursday, and I'll be flying Thursday and coming back late Saturday night...

taylor: Great job on the hill repeat run. Wow, that is a colder run. Glad you had a great time in Chicago!

I need to catch up with yesterday's posts.

Have a great day ladies!

MA runner girl

RR: heading out for a couple miles after c's morning nap.

NRR: just fitting in the work hours and hanging out with c. It's Tuesday which means another dinner at my grandparents. I said I'd bring dessert so I need to come up with something!

taylor - glad you are making some friends through UF!

PO - ha 81 degrees! Brrrr :P enjoy the faster paced miles. I miss speed work, but I'm trying to get my base up before I add it again.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

lizo_77

it's chilly alright! and it's snowing here!

RR: so it was weights yesterday morning and just a quick mile when I got home instead of 3. I was at work till 6 last night so almost a 12 hour day and just tired. today, nada. have a lunch committment, so can't go then

NRR:  have a project deadline at 10 a.m this morning. I have a couple of things to do in the model, then hopefully it's pulling all the docs together and fast before 10. hair appt at noon, then tonight is our annual chamber event. So not home till about 8.30 or 9 tonight. It's going to be a long day. I'm thinking at this point I could possibly take friday off just because I have over a month of vacation saved up.

taylor: way to go on that 7.5 miler! glad you had fun in the windy city!

po: boo about not seeing your DH for that long! that's nice of you to go to your niece's b-day!

MA: good luck coming up with a desert for dinner with your grandparents! Reminds me of the desert/ munchies I need to bring this weekend to our oil change volunteer event!