Womens Running

This is Thursday Supermoms (Read 14 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: planning on 5-6 btw PT clients this morning. Both of them wanted to bump their time up by half an hr, so I'm starting with my first at 5:30.  Thank goodness for coffee.

TR: up at 5:30 yesterday, played outside all morning, napped 12:45-2:45, played outside again until bath/bed time (7:45) and was still awake at 9:30! Crazy kid. He's loving the outside time.

NRR: bday party this weekend for a friends DS, so I have to get him a gift either today or tomorrow.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - not surprisingly, I'm crippled, so restorative yoga is all I can manage.

KR - got a booster seat!

FR - my coffee cream smelled ok, but it curdled when it hit my coffee. Drinking tea instead.  Baked potato bar for dinner.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - Ran a nice but super slow 9k yesterday. It was cool and rainy when I started, but quickly became hot and humid. Today, it's rainy and so foggy I can't even see my back fence, so ST inside.

TR - Came into my admittedly messy office and said "Mommy, clean your office!". Ahh, nothing like having my housecleaning skills criticized by someone who still poops her pants.

FR - Rainbow trout, sweet potatoes, roasted spiced cauliflower

NRR - We've had such beautiful weather for the past week but it's looking like it's going to cool way down just in time for the long weekend so that's a bit of a bummer. Hoping DH does not have to work this weekend so he can finally finish off the spindles and stairs on our deck so that I can be out there with S without worrying she's going to fall off.

~~~~

rg - That's an early PT session! What time did you have to wake up? Crazy about the late bedtime despite all the outdoor play. Last week, S was playing outside all day long, skipping her nap and still not going to sleep until after 10 pm. I am beginning to think the whole fresh air tires kids out thing is a myth.

zorbs - The crippling is from the crossfit, I assume?

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

NRR - have a headache, and I sent in my invoice on time but somehow a cheque didn't get cut for me. Usually bosslady's rule is that she only does payroll on the scheduled days and if something gets missed, too bad so sad, so I have to figure out how to make $50 last for another 2 weeks. Guess we aren't going to eat.

and I missed my workout due to stupidity (on my part) for the first time in 14 years.  People seem to think it's not a big deal..but it IS!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 7 ish km's, 6 x 2 min fartleks, it was raining this morning but looks like it's gonna be clear by noon so I'll run at lunch.

KR - was a bit defiant last night, ran away when I told her to come to me, so ended up in a time out.  Luckily she smartened up in time to go for a walk w/ DH and the dog... lucky for me that is as I just wanted to get some stuff done, O was with me but was fairly good at playing on her own for an hour while I got crap done.

TR - dh has been putting her to bed every other night, which works well as long as she doesn't see me, then she get's pretty upset and cries when he puts her down.

FR - breaded pork chops, I'll do a mushroom soup gravy probably.  I want to buy steaks for tomorrow night, we have to bbq on the may long! Smile

NRR - I'm off for 4 days as of tomorrow, can't wait!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - Wow, busy day for R!!  I don't know how I'd make it through the week without coffee!!

zorbs - if my cream curdles but smells fine I drink it anyway.  I understand why missing a workout is a big deal because it can become 2, 3, 4 missed workouts but keep it at 1 and don't be too hard on yourself.  The paycheque thing doesn't really sound fair if you submitted everything on time.  That sucks.

ernie - ha yes I love it when my kids judge my cleanliness especially when it's mostly their fault everything is so messy.  It's going to be rainy and cool for the long weekend here too, I'm just glad I haven't heard the S word Smile

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I don't mind working out at 5:30 but I draw the line at training at 5:30.

ernie - very timely on the messy office, this morning when we got in the car, B said, "this car IS A MESS!" now I don't have stuff in my car but the back of the seats are all dirt covered..it's not me who has been kicking the seats all winter, right? :P Yes I'm crippled from CF but I also hadn't lifted weights in a month.

CA - I would never let 1 rest day become more, because I would feel so bad about myself..I feel bad because I had such a long streak of not letting anything get in the way of my workouts (I consider the time I took off after having B as SRDs) and I missed today's workout because I was messing around online.

runnergirl9508

zorbs- oh no! sorry to hear you're feeling crippled. is it your TFL, or something else? yay for a booster seat- he's getting so big. ewww on the curdled creamer. that would ruin my morning, lol. uh, that sucks about the paycheck!

ernie- I was up at 4:30 today. normally I get up at 4:45, so it wasn't a shock to my system. lol on S telling you to clean up. Hope the weather is nice for you this weekend. are you guys going away? glad you got a good run in yesterday. it was 70* and humid this morning when I ran at 6:30am- hoping it's not a sign of how hot this summer is going to be!

CA- enjoy your long weekend! have a great run at lunch today- I love fartlek workouts. glad that M smartened up in time to go for a walk with DH. I'm thinking that R's bedtime routine will become DH's job after I have the baby.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - quads and everything in my upper body.  My TFL *knock wood* is feeling much better, I realized yesterday that I never felt it during the run around the building class warmup.

Erniegirl

zorbs - That is totally unreasonable if she won't cut you a cheque even though it was her mistake. Not getting paid when you are expecting the money is horrible, especially if you really need that money. There was one place I used to do freelance work for that was constantly months late with my cheques and it made me furious even though it was just a second job  and I had a regular paycheque coming in.

CA - Good that DH is putting O to bed some nights! It really frees up your evening to have one bedtime ritual out of the way. I really need to train my DH to start putting S to bed on the weekends (or just leave the house and force him to do it, ha ha)..he is so used to me doing it during the week when he's at work that he always says "oh, you're better at it, I can't get her to bed".  Yay for a 4-day weekend! Do you have four days off for all your long weekends? I think you were off four days at Easter, too, right?

rg - Ha ha, 70* and humid seems so hot and hard to run in now, but come summer we will be calling that a nice, cool morning. Nope, not going away this weekend since DH is on call. Just as well since it doesn't seem like the weather's going to be very good.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

ernie - well technically I didn't have a 4 day weekend at easter, but I misread the email and took a 4 day weekend, ooops! Smile  Now we do have 4 day weekends for the remainder of the summer long weekends!  DH took over basically doing 100% of M's bedtimes when O was born but now that O is older we're trying to each put one of them to bed and swap back and forth, and 2 nights a week one of us is out so the other has to put both kids to bed.